Tagged: Communication, cunupia, employment, Facilities Assistant, Facility Management (FM), Health & Safety, job opportunity, Management, Microsoft Office, OSHA, Plumbing, Problem Solving, RAMPS Logistics, Refurbishments, work, Written Communication
- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 4 years, 6 months ago by Anonymous.
June 5, 2019 at 12:01 am #787412AnonymousInactive
Facilities Assistant, RAMPS Logistics
The Facilities Assistant works closely with the Facilities Supervisor to ensure the management of services and processes that support the core business of the organization. This role is responsible for ensuring that the organization has the safest and functional work environment for its employees and clients.
• Assist in managing the office systems, which can often include office equipment, grocery items and other necessities.
• Aid in ensuring the surrounding environment is in a suitable condition to work.
• Work alongside the Facilities Supervisor to ensure the general upkeep and maintenance of buildings to ensure that they meet health and safety standards and legal requirements.
• Aid in the supervision of contractors, sub-contractors and outsourced service providers.
• Assist with any refurbishments and office moves to ensure they all run smoothly and according to plan.
• Ensure that basic facilities such as water and electricity are well-maintained.
• Performs periodic inspections of all facilities, equipment, vehicles and systems to ensure optimal functioning. This entails identifying required repairs and renovation projects and working with the Facilities Supervisor to schedule accordingly.
• Assist in maintaining the schedule for vehicle servicing.
• Performs related duties as may be required. HSSEQ RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Maintain standards of safety and comply with Company’s Health, Safety & Environment Management System requirements.
• Take reasonable care of own health and safety and that of others in the workplace.
• Follow and maintain Company standards of Quality in accordance with Company Quality System requirements.
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Facilities Management Certificate or equivalent
• Background in construction, electrical works and plumbing will be an asset
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, e.g. MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel
• Minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar role
• Knowledge of the OSHA as it pertains to facilities management.
• Knowledge of project management principles and techniques will be an asset.
The incumbent must demonstrate the following personal attributes:
• Well organised and attentive to details
• Problem-solving and analytical Skills
• Customer and client management skills
• Excellent spoken and written communication skills
Check out these articles:
- Paria Waterfall journey a true workout for hikers
- Sweet sweet sister isle Tobago
- Moruga: A little village right off the shoreline
- Rural vibe in Guaya, end point of Trinidad
- Mermaid Pool hike in sunny weather
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Apply to more job vacancies here
See articles on Trinidad and Tobago here
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.