July 10, 2020 at 4:40 pm #841780dominisivdParticipant
SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR BERMUDEZ GROUP LIMITED
SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR BERMUDEZ GROUP LIMITED
Social Media Coordinator is required to create original text and video content, manage posts and respond to followers.
SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR
Bermudez Group Limited (BGL) is the largest manufacturer, marketer and distributor of cookies, crackers, salty snacks, bread and cakes in the Caribbean. We currently have six plants which serve our Regional, North American and European markets. Our success has been linked directly to our people – they are energized and passionate and chart roads that others follow. Our environment encourages innovation and allows people space to grow. We value fairness, mutual respect and teamwork.
We are seeking a Social Media Coordinator to create original text and video content, manage posts and respond to followers.
The primary responsibilities of the role include:
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
- Assist in designing and implementation of the social media strategy to align with business goals.
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily.
- Monitor search engines optimisation and web traffic metrics.
- Collaborate with other teams including Marketing, Sales and Customer Service to ensure brand consistency,
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews.
- Oversee Social Media accounts’ design
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitors.
- Stay up to up to date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
The successful candidate must be:
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a similar position.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/ Graphic Design or in another similar field.
- Experience in web design and content management.
- Excellent in copywriting skills.
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video).
- Solid knowledge of Search Engine Optimization, keyboard research and Google Analytics.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work with various persons and departments.
- Ability to inspire and lead others.
An environment that allows you to prosper, a team that values people, and a competitive remuneration package.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit an application and resume by: Closing Date: July 31, 2020
We thank all applicants for their interest but only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
[caption id="attachment_840332" align="alignnone" width="732"] Click Ad for details[/caption]
We care for students who are delayed, distracted, unfocussed, accelerated, outspoken, quiet and more. We believe in creating an environment that allows each student to learn at his or her own pace. Study Zone Institute is located at #73 Eastern Main Road, Barataria, Trinidad.
MINISTRY OF FINANCE VACANCIES JULY 2020 The Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Finance is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates, for employment on contract, for the under-mentioned positions, for a period of three (3) years, in the information Technology Unit, Customs and Excise One (1) Information Technology (IT) Analyst/Programmer One (1) Database Specialist Applications are to be submitted with a cover letter for each position being applied for, including the curriculum vitae, together with copies of academic qualifications, two (2) work references and one (1) personal recommendation, along with a certificate of good character (not older than six (6) months).
SWRHA Vacancies July 2020 SENIOR LEGAL OFFICER JOB SUMMARY The Senior Legal Officer will be responsible for providing legal and corporate advice and services to the Board and Management of the South-West Regional Health Authority. He/she will manage the Authority’s litigation portfolio as well as take responsibility as the designated officer for issues under the Freedom of Information Act.
DIRECONE CUSTOMER SALES AND SERVICE SPECIALIST (CSSS) Customer Sales and Service Specialist Job Opportunity Are you interested in becoming a member of an established, vibrant enterprise, in a dynamic industry which will offer YOU Training and Growth in a Computerized environment? Do you possess the following qualifications?
Supermarket Job Opportunities VACANCIES COMPANY: Food Basket International Ltd. LOCATIONS: Arima/ Chaguanas/ San Juan FOOD BASKET INTERNATIONAL is expanding its chain store operations and is seeking to recruit dynamic and innovative individuals to fill the following positions: ?CASHIERS ?BAKERY ASSISTANTS ?MARKET PRODUCE ASSISTANT ?WAREHOUSE ASSISTANT ?MERCHANDISING ASSISTANT (NIGHT) ?RECEIVING SUPERVISOR ?MEAT ROOM SUPERVISOR ?PURCHASING SUPERVISOR ?WAREHOUSE SUPERVISOR ?PHARMACY SUPERVISOR ?MERCHANDISING SUPERVISOR (NIGHT) ?SUPERMARKET MANAGER Requirements: – Working experience in the respective areas will be a critical requirement for assessing suitability.
Heavy T Class 5 Drivers Wanted Valid driver’s permit Minimum 10 years Heavy T driving experience Minimum 5 years forklift experience Police Certificate of character, no more than 6 months old Work references Submit details of work experience by hand to: Master Mix Trinidad Limited is part of the ADM Animal Nutrition Inc.
SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR BERMUDEZ
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.