- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year, 10 months ago by atuhinivusi.
November 8, 2019 at 9:39 pm #647763atuhinivusiGuest
Experienced Graphic Designer Vacancy
Upotive Social media agency requires an Experienced Graphic Designer on Contract to work from home
We are looking for an Experienced Graphic Designer to work full-time, part-time or freelance.
The job will require the candidate to work from home with their own equipment and software. Occasionally they may be required to work some days from the office. Interested persons can apply with their resume and portfolio to this post, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 7923430 for more info.
* Designs for Print, Social Media and Websites
* Designing with the understanding of clients’ branding and positioning
* Plans concept by studying project brief, target market, goal of art piece, information and materials
* Submit artwork or rough layouts for approval
* Prepares final layout by double checking text, effects, sizes and file formats.
* Save all artwork and resources in the cloud for backup and easy reference
* At least three years of experience working as a Graphic Designer
* In-depth working knowledge of Adobe Suite including Illustrator and Photoshop
* Motion Graphic skills with Adobe After Effects will be an asset
* Understanding of Branding
* Attention to Detail
* Good Time Management Skills
* Ability to take Initiative
* High Speed Internet
* Access to Adobe Suite
* Decent Equipment Specs (Computer)
Jobs and vacant positions can be posted here for the whole world to see for free. Have a skill, product or service you would like to offer post it here.
StudyZoneInstitute.com is the home for students, teachers and parents to find useful information and materials for teaching and learning.Read about active learning, types of learners, learning environments, the students in the classroom, focus exercises, learning with technology, outdoor learning, teaching aids, parents’ involvement and more.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.