- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year, 9 months ago by epinoveyiew.
August 30, 2019 at 10:48 pm #647448epinoveyiewGuest
EXPEDITOR A.S. BRYDEN & SONS (TRINIDAD) LIMITED & BRYDEN PI LIMITED
- Permanent full-time
- Human Resources
The Expeditor will support the Division by preparing and following up on quotations as required to ensure continuous operations of the Division..
BRYDEN PI LTD
Bryden pi Ltd, one of the leading channel-focused distributors of Consumer, Health and Personal Care products in Trinidad and Tobago is on the lookout for the ideal candidate to join our unique family in the position of Expeditor. If you are interested in joining an organization where, “We are happy people, committed to enhancing lives with a spirit to serve and exceed expectations”, then we look forward to receiving your application.
Major Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Prepare customer quotations as requested.
- Prepare delivery notes for Regional Health Authorities and Nipdec ensuring that delivery notes are accounted for.
- Prepare New Item forms.
- Communicate with customer regarding requisitions, quotations, orders, deliveries, returns and complaints via e-mails, phone or meetings.
- Verify Purchase Orders from Customers against quotation for price and quantity, ensuring that PO is completed within delivery period stipulated. Keeping track of PO balances.
- Ensure that orders are placed with Suppliers and liaise with Suppliers to track shipments, monitor status of orders and tracking backorder balances.
- Liaise with Sales Representatives, informing them of POs received and inventory balances.
- Working knowledge of product portfolio.
- Expedite declarations sent to Regional Health Authorities.
- Source alternative supplier for requested quote if not currently in our portfolio
- Any other job related duties.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Five (5) CXC subjects inclusive of English and Mathematics
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a similar position
- Well developed organizational and administrative skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and other relevant software
- Ability to manage work to meet deadlines
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.