July 19, 2020 at 1:06 pm #842605columbusy22Participant
EXECUTIVE DRIVER VACANCY
EXECUTIVE DRIVER VACANCY
Job Summary: The primary duty of the Driver is to transport the Employer and passengers to and from destinations in a comfortable, safe and efficient manner.
Reporting: Reports directly to the Chairman of the Company.
Skills and Abilities:
- Competent Driving
- Time Management
- Good Communication skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other employees and the public.
- Observing the road and traffic laws and regulations of the country
Knowledge and Experience:
- Possession of a valid driving license entitling holder to drive a light motor vehicle.
- Must be in possession of a clean driving record.
- Must have held driving license for at least seven (7) years
- Must have at least four (4) years experience in a similar position.
- Basic knowledge of the mechanical functions of a vehicle will be an asset.
- Possession of a Defensive Driving Certificate will be an asset.
- Must have a good geographical knowledge of the different areas within Trinidad.
- Must have a good working vehicle.
[caption id="attachment_840332" align="alignnone" width="732"] Click Ad for details[/caption]
We care for students who are delayed, distracted, unfocussed, accelerated, outspoken, quiet and more. We believe in creating an environment that allows each student to learn at his or her own pace. Study Zone Institute is located at #73 Eastern Main Road, Barataria, Trinidad.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified individuals for employment on contract for the following positions, Family Service Social Worker, National family Services Division Office Support Assistant, National family Services Division Manager, Solutions Development and Implementation, Information & Communications Technology Division Senior Network Specialist,Information & Communications Technology Division Senior Information Systems Specialist, Information & Communications Technology Division Senior Information Support Systems Specialist, Information & Communications Technology Division Information Systems Support Specialist, Information & Communications Technology Division Inspector I, Division of Aging Field Officer, Social Displacement Unit Facilities Officer, Project Implementation Unit
The role of Chief Financial Officer is responsible for reporting the performance and financial controls of its market. It is also responsible for management of the finance function; and reports to the group CFO. Company description: Digicel Group is a total communications and entertainment provider with operations in 31 markets in the Caribbean, Central America and Asia Pacific.
UTT Job Vacancies July 2020 Supports the Applications Administrator in ensuring that the Student Information System is fully functional and provides first line technical support to all users of the system. Develops and presents routine and ad-hoc reports to meet the University’s business processing needs.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.