- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year, 10 months ago by ivohasapeo.
November 2, 2019 at 7:43 am #647750ivohasapeoGuest
Europa Security Officer Vacancy
To support and deliver security operations, ensuring ensure exemplary standards of security and customer service are provided to the client and visitors to the site at all times. The Security Officer is the public face of the security team and should act with professionalism at all times, a can do attitude is essential in this highly influential role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This role will include a variety of tasks including the following:
- To readily interact with all visitors / tenants, delivering a first class customer focused service.
- Carry out regular patrols as detailed in the site Assignment Instructions being proactive at all times.
- Be professional, pleasant, friendly, courteous and helpful at all times whilst carrying out duties to the highest levels.
- To ensure exemplary standards in personal grooming, strictly adhering to the site uniform requirements.
- Continuously look for opportunities to be of assistance to tenants and visitors, proactively offering assistance wherever opportunities arise.
- To ensure that the site is a safe and non-threatening environment for all visitors / tenants.
- Ensuring all incidents are managed in accordance with site policies and procedures.
- Liaising with the site control room proactively reacting to incidents and ensuring colleagues are fully briefed and supported at all times.
- All unsecured areas of the complex to be reported to Control Room immediately and action taken to resolve.
- To record / log all non conformances and emergencies with the appropriate control room staff.
- To deal efficiently and effectively with emergencies including fire and bomb scares ensuring the centre team are kept fully informed at all times.
- Intelligent understanding of human behavior, monitoring and surveillance of suspect individuals logging and reporting incidents in line with site / company polices.
- Maintain vigilance and highlight / manage unauthorized access by banned persons.
- Provide assistance to third party contractors / visitors ensuring all site procedures / policies are adhered too.
- To liaise closely with statutory authorities / Security Supervisor, dealing with incidents and the provision of information.
- Maintain continuous monitoring of site radio systems.
- Diligent management and maintenance of site records / reference materials including Health & Safety records, Incident Forms and the site occurrence book
- Support the Security Supervisor in ensuring standards are continually reviewed and improved upon
- To provide regular liaison and timely feedback to the management team on all aspects of service delivery, implementing effective solutions and corrective action to enhance the service.
- To provide professional advice and support to the Security Supervisor in security related matters.
- Report any event that may be detrimental to the fulfillment of the provision of security on site to the Security Supervisor
- Support the Security Supervisor with any internal / external audits in line with company polices and procedures.
- Make certain that the Continuous Improvement Process is an integral part of service delivery increasingly adding value to both the business and our client.
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as required to meet the needs of the business
- Ensure a timely response to all security issues and events.
- Assist with the delivery of Europa objectives in line with ‘Employer of Choice’ status
Interested persons can also call +1-868-362-0297
Jobs and vacant positions can be posted here for the whole world to see for free. Have a skill, product or service you would like to offer post it here.
Europa is one of the largest privately owned facilities management companies with over 3,000 committed people who make a difference to your service standards. In the last 12 months we have expanded our offering to provide integrated Facilities Management support into Trinidad, opening an office and recruiting a local team. Our objectives are to provide support to customers to allow them to both improve service delivery and reduce costs to their client base. We have recruited a very experienced team specialising in the delivery of FM services into the Corporate, retail and infrastructure markets.
Our Local management team has over 14 years experience in delivering services into these sectors. They are supported by a delivery team of technical experts, both based in Trinidad and supported from the UK.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.