- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year, 10 months ago by ipekuqe.
November 11, 2019 at 11:33 am #647767ipekuqeGuest
Europa Employment opportunitiesEuropa Employment opportunities
SUMMARY Job Title: Security OfficerDEADLINE: December 1, 2019
Reporting to: Security Supervisor
JOB OVERVIEW Please call 362-0297 to secure an interview today!To support and deliver security operations, ensuring ensure exemplary standards of security and customer service are provided to the client and visitors to the site at all times. The Security Officer is the public face of the security team and should act with professionalism at all times, a can do attitude is essential in this highly influential role. MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES Please call 361-2607 to secure an interview today!
This role will include a variety of tasks including the following:
– To readily interact with all visitors / tenants, delivering a first class customer focused service.
– Carry out regular patrols as detailed in the site Assignment Instructions being proactive at all times.
– Be professional, pleasant, friendly, courteous and helpful at all times whilst carrying out duties to the highest levels.
– To ensure exemplary standards in personal grooming, strictly adhering to the site uniform requirements.
– Continuously look for opportunities to be of assistance to tenants and visitors, proactively offering assistance wherever opportunities arise.
– To ensure that the site is a safe and non-threatening environment for all visitors / tenants.
– Ensuring all incidents are managed in accordance with site policies and procedures.
– Liaising with the site control room proactively reacting to incidents and ensuring colleagues are fully briefed and supported at all times.
– All unsecured areas of the complex to be reported to Control Room immediately and action taken to resolve.
– To record / log all non conformances and emergencies with the appropriate control room staff.
– To deal efficiently and effectively with emergencies including fire and bomb scares ensuring the centre team are kept fully informed at all times.
– Intelligent understanding of human behavior, monitoring and surveillance of suspect individuals logging and reporting incidents in line with site / company polices.
– Maintain vigilance and highlight / manage unauthorized access by banned persons.
– Provide assistance to third party contractors / visitors ensuring all site procedures / policies are adhered too.
– To liaise closely with statutory authorities / Security Supervisor, dealing with incidents and the provision of information.
– Maintain continuous monitoring of site radio systems.
– Diligent management and maintenance of site records / reference materials including Health & Safety records, Incident Forms and the site occurrence book
– Support the Security Supervisor in ensuring standards are continually reviewed and improved upon
– To provide regular liaison and timely feedback to the management team on all aspects of service delivery, implementing effective solutions and corrective action to enhance the service.
– To provide professional advice and support to the Security Supervisor in security related matters.
– Report any event that may be detrimental to the fulfillment of the provision of security on site to the Security Supervisor
– Support the Security Supervisor with any internal / external audits in line with company polices and procedures.
– Make certain that the Continuous Improvement Process is an integral part of service delivery increasingly adding value to both the business and our client.
– Undertake any other reasonable duties as required to meet the needs of the business
– Ensure a timely response to all security issues and events.
– Assist with the delivery of Europa objectives in line with ‘Employer of Choice’ status
Qualifications and Experience Essential:– Successful track record of delivering security solutions to internal client base
– Professional or further qualification in Security Management.
COMPETENCIES – Ability to focus on best practice, the SO will use his/her creative approach and personality to influence at all levels to meet demanding targets and deadlines.– Good verbal and written communication skills.
– Able to articulate clearly and credibly with the client, senior managers and all staff.
– Capability to work unsupervised and take responsibility.
– Aptitude to remain calm under pressure.
Europa Employment opportunities
PLEASE CALL 362-0297 TO SECURE AN INTERVIEW TODAY!
Facility Technician II- Commercial Appliances Repairs
LOCATION: NORTH – PORT OF SPAIN, WOODBROOK, ST. JAMES, MORVANTTECHNICAL, TECHNICIAN, ARCHITECT, QA/ QSDEADLINE: December 4, 2019Facility Technician II- Commercial Appliances Repairs
The incumbent is responsible for conducting timely and accurate repairs to ensure the efficient functioning of all equipment in keeping with the department’s policies and standard operating procedures.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs field installation, repairs and maintenance to Commercial Appliances
- Services, repairs and diagnoses Commercial Appliances according to the manufacturer’s specifications.
- Performs all preventative maintenance on equipment inclusive of scheduled maintenance, servicing breakdown attendance and commissioning of units.
- Evaluates and repairs faulty systems including but not limited to mechanical and electrical systems
- Identifies warrantable repairs and processes necessary documentation.
- Inspects and verifies dimensions and clearance of parts to ensure conformance to factory specifications.
- Executes OEM troubleshooting procedures for all Commercial Appliances
- Assists in preparing estimates and technical reports.
- Works offsite on scheduled and emergency callouts.
- Completes work orders in a timely manner.
- Conducts research for the repairs of jobs.
- Provides preliminary information required for the preparation of quotations.
- Completes dealership-sponsored training within the specified timeframe
- Maintains updated knowledge of product and industry trends and methods.
- Maintains accurate records related to billing, work orders and hours worked.
- Ensures the effective and timely completion of projects.
- Responds to Call-out duty 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
- Maintains awareness of and continually practices safe work habits.
- Maintains cleanliness on projects both during and after job completion.
- Any other related responsibilities assigned by Management.
1) Small Appliances
2) Vulcan Ovens & Stoves
3) Ice Machines
4) Washing Machine (industrial and domestic)
5) Dryers (industrial and domestic)
6) Electrical and Electronics
7) Replace bearings on motors and pumps
8) Electronic door locks
9) Industrial gas water Heaters
Academic Qualifications, Experience and Soft Skills
- A minimum of five (3) O’Level CXC passes inclusive of Mathematics and English Language.
- E.C certification or the equivalent from a recognized Technical institution.
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in the relevant field.
- A valid Driver’s Permit and a good driving record.
- In-depth knowledge of Commercial Appliances
- Computer Literate
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Team Oriented.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multitask.
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimum supervision.
- A systematic approach to troubleshooting and reporting.
Europa Employment opportunities CONTACT # 395-9215
Senior Facility TechnicianLOCATION: NORTH – PORT OF SPAIN, WOODBROOK, ST. JAMES, MORVANT
Europa Employment opportunities DEADLINE: December 4, 2019
SUMMARY Job Title: Senior Facility Technician JOB OVERVIEW Europa are currently seeking a Senior Facility Technician to provide support to sites reacting to call outs and performing planned maintenance to buildings and plant machinery also carrying out quoted works.– “A” Class HVAC Technician
– “A” Class Electrician
– “A” Class Plumber
– Combination of Trades will be an assetEuropa provides straight forward, intelligent FM solutions, which means that we operate in an honest and sincere manner, meeting our clients’ demands in the best way possible, whilst retaining the values and culture of our family business heritage. We concentrate on putting people first – our employees and our customers. We are approachable, helpful and quick to find a solution. We believe in being open about what we do and how we do it. We are passionate about getting things right first time and delivering real value for money. We also concentrate on getting the job done and everything we do is backed up by the quality of our service, the creativity of our ideas and the direct approach we take.As the Senior Facility Technician within the Maintenance & Surveying of the business you will be expected to undertake all aspects of general maintenance and those essential to Air Conditioning of the sites.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES This role will include a variety of tasks including the following:The following duties are typical for this classification. Incumbents may not perform all of the listed duties and/or
may be required to perform additional or different duties from those set forth below to address business needs and
changing business practices.
- Plan, prioritize, assign, supervise, review, and participate in the work of staff responsible for facility maintenance.
- Establish schedules and methods for providing facility maintenance services; identify resource needs; review needs with appropriate management staff; allocate resources accordingly.
- Participate in the development of goals and objectives as well as policies and procedures; make recommendations for changes and improvements to existing standards, policies, and procedures; participate in the implementation of approved policies and procedures; monitor work activities to ensure compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Participate in the preparation and administration of the facility maintenance budget; submit budget recommendations; monitor expenditures; prepare cost estimates; submit justifications for equipment; monitor budget expenditures.
- Monitor and control supplies and equipment; order supplies and tools as necessary; prepare documents for equipment procurement; prepare specifications and contracts for contract services.
- Train or coordinate training in facility maintenance and safety methods, procedures, and techniques.
- Develop and organize preventative maintenance and safety inspection programs for all facilities and equipment.
- Coordinate construction projects, remodels, and other special projects.
- Assist in the preparation of various contracts, requests for proposals, and reports.
- Perform the more technical and complex tasks of the work unit.
- Attend and participate in professional group meetings; maintain awareness of new trends and developments in the field of facility maintenance; incorporate new developments as appropriate into programs.
- Coordinate with contractors in providing contract services.
- Answer questions and provide information to the public; investigate complaints and recommend corrective action as necessary to resolve complaints.
- Carry out PPM Planned Preventative maintenance activities to essential site specialized HVAC systems
- Maintenance, service and repair of air conditioning and refrigeration units in controlled manufacturing environment.
- Equipment maintained includes VRVs, Fan coils, AHU, chilled water systems serving manufacturing and production lines. Freezers, chillers used for storage.
- Respond to site emergency breakdowns as and when required. Assist maintenance & project teams with technical expertise & backup when required.
- Perform related duties as required.
- Maintain accurate plan maintenance records.
- Assist with the delivery of Europa objectives in line with ‘Employer of Choice’ status
- Any other duties that may be added on from time to time
Qualifications and Experience Essential:QUALIFICATIONS
The following generally describes the knowledge and ability required to enter the job and/or be learned within a
short period of time in order to successfully perform the assigned duties.
- Operations, services, and activities of a building maintenance, repair, and construction program.
- Materials, methods, terminology, equipment and tools used in the maintenance, repair, and construction of building structures and systems including those used in performing HVAC, rough and finished carpentry, plumbing, heating, electrical, mechanical, and painting work.
- Principles of supervision, training, and performance evaluation.
- Basic principles and practices of municipal budget preparation and administration.
- Equipment, tools and materials used in facility maintenance activities.
- Construction and project management principles.
- Principles and practices of safety management.
- Office procedures, methods, and equipment including computers and applicable software applications such as word processing, spreadsheets, and databases.
- Read and understand construction drawings, diagrams, plans and specifications.
- Organize, implement and direct facility maintenance operations and activities.
- Supervise, train and evaluate assigned staff.
- Interpret and explain pertinent department policies and procedures.
- Develop cost estimates for supplies and equipment.
- Perform the most complex maintenance duties and operate related equipment.
- Demonstrate tact and diplomacy with the public.
- Develop and recommend systems and procedures related to assigned operations.
- Operate office equipment including computers and supporting word processing, spreadsheet, and database applications.
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of work.
· City & Guilds air conditioning Level 2
· Safe Handling of Refrigerants City & Guilds 236 Parts 1&2
· A Proven Track Record in Commercial Building Maintenance
· Good Communication Skills
· You must also have a full driving license and be able to cope well under pressure. Good communication and customer service skills are also a must.
COMPETENCIES Customer FocusThe job holder is expected to develop systems of working that are truly customer focused and actively seek and respond appropriately to customer feedback.
Adopts an analytical approach to develop plans based on achievable timescales and successfully balancing a broad range of variables, including contingencies to ensure results are still achieved.
Improving for Excellence
Wants Europa to be the reference company against which all others are judged. Thinks laterally and creatively to produce solutions which reduce cost and satisfy customers.
Network and Relationship Building
Develops relationships inside and outside Europa and demonstrates effective communication and negotiation skills. Works to enhance the Company’s public image and build up respect in the marketplace.
Delivering measurable results
Aims to meet and exceed where possible the targets set by immediate manager. Keeps manager up to date with progress to targets and informs in a timely manner about any slippage.
Analysis and Decision Making.
Demonstrates the ability to think logically about issues and problems, which arise during day-to-day working. Is also comfortable about putting forward reasoned arguments, backed up with hard facts when required.
Europa Employment opportunities
Jobs and vacant positions can be posted here for the whole world to see for free. Have a skill, product or service you would like to offer post it here.
StudyZoneInstitute.com is the home for students, teachers and parents to find useful information and materials for teaching and learning. Read about active learning, types of learners, learning environments, the students in the classroom, focus exercises, learning with technology, outdoor learning, teaching aids, parents’ involvement and more.
Coconut sweetbread has played an important role in lives of everyone’s childhood here in the Caribbean. We all have memories of grating our fingers every weekend as we laboured in anticipation of our favourite snack. If you didn’t eat the majority of the coconut while grating it, the reward was a warm slice of heaven.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.