May 16, 2020 at 12:47 am #836776cristinaencParticipant
Estate Police Career OpportunitiesRomanian Estate Police Services Ltd is looking for qualified persons to fill existing vacancies as Security Operatives.
The candidate should be:• A citizen of Trinidad and Tobago or a member of the common wealth countries having a valid work permit.• Be physically and mentally fit as by evidence of a fitness certificate from a reputable medical institution.• Capable of working a shift system of 12 hours.• Seeking a career in the relative field.• Able to follow instructions observing the chain of command as it relates to being employed in a para military organisation.• Responsible and Dependable having a handle on time management. (The company has a Zero Tolerance policy with regards to Tardiness).The Applicant should be in possession of the following:1. Original and Copies of Birth Certificate.2. (3) CXC O’levels (English Inclusive) or a certificate in Security Administration and Management.3. Three point drug test (not more than 6 months old).4. A medical certificate for work stating that you are fit to work as a Security Operative.5. A police Certificate of Character.6. Be of good standing in his community at large. Background checks will be conducted on the applicant extensively.7. Copies and Originals of all certificates possessed.8. Be capable of undergoing a (6) six week training program which shall include physical and theoretical training.9. Four (4) passport size photos. They are to be taken with a white background.10. If precepted, a copy of your precept or discharge letter from previous company.
Responsibilities:[ ] To Protect the Client, the client’s employees, customers and assets.[ ] Maintaining a Non Disclosure Agreement and keeping of confidential information.[ ] Maintaining Company Policies and seeing that compliance of the company policies are undertaken by all authorsized persons on the site.[ ] Challenge detain and arrest offenders of the laws of Trinidad and Tobago as it relates to the estate you are employed to protect.[ ] Ensure propper Access Control protocols are conducted throughout your tour of duty.
Position:The position the candidate is applying for is Recruit Estate Constable.Renumeration:The candidate would be paid a basic wage of $18.00 per hour.Interested persons can call or WhatsApp the numbers given below for information.The candidates after providing the necessary information would be contacted as to a date for:• Screening and Examination.• Interviews.• Physical Testing.• Training.
Administration: 1-868-737-2582/ 1-868-474-9864. (Calls and WhatsApp between the hours of 9:00am – 6:00pm).
Human Resources: 1-868-486-9341.
Estate Police Career Opportunities
We care for all learners – delayed, distracted, unfocussed, accelerated, outspoken, quiet and more. We believe in creating an environment that allows each student to learn at his or her own pace. We aim to bridge the gap between a struggling student at the primary level and their success at exams at the secondary level.
EUROPA (Trinidad & Tobago) LtdPort of Spain
SUMMARY Job Title: Security OfficerDepartment: Operations
Reporting to: Security Supervisor
To support and deliver security operations, ensuring ensure exemplary standards of security and customer service are provided to the client and visitors to the site at all times. The Security Officer is the public face of the security team and should act with professionalism at all times, a can do attitude is essential in this highly influential role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This role will include a variety of tasks including the following:
– To readily interact with all visitors / tenants, delivering a first class customer focused service.
– Carry out regular patrols as detailed in the site Assignment Instructions being proactive at all times.
– Be professional, pleasant, friendly, courteous and helpful at all times whilst carrying out duties to the highest levels.
– To ensure exemplary standards in personal grooming, strictly adhering to the site uniform requirements.
– Continuously look for opportunities to be of assistance to tenants and visitors, proactively offering assistance wherever opportunities arise.
– To ensure that the site is a safe and non-threatening environment for all visitors / tenants.
– Ensuring all incidents are managed in accordance with site policies and procedures.
– Liaising with the site control room proactively reacting to incidents and ensuring colleagues are fully briefed and supported at all times.
– All unsecured areas of the complex to be reported to Control Room immediately and action taken to resolve.
– To record / log all non conformances and emergencies with the appropriate control room staff.
– To deal efficiently and effectively with emergencies including fire and bomb scares ensuring the centre team are kept fully informed at all times.
– Intelligent understanding of human behavior, monitoring and surveillance of suspect individuals logging and reporting incidents in line with site / company polices.
– Maintain vigilance and highlight / manage unauthorized access by banned persons.
– Provide assistance to third party contractors / visitors ensuring all site procedures / policies are adhered too.
– To liaise closely with statutory authorities / Security Supervisor, dealing with incidents and the provision of information.
– Maintain continuous monitoring of site radio systems.
– Diligent management and maintenance of site records / reference materials including Health & Safety records, Incident Forms and the site occurrence book
– Support the Security Supervisor in ensuring standards are continually reviewed and improved upon
– To provide regular liaison and timely feedback to the management team on all aspects of service delivery, implementing effective solutions and corrective action to enhance the service.
– To provide professional advice and support to the Security Supervisor in security related matters.
– Report any event that may be detrimental to the fulfillment of the provision of security on site to the Security Supervisor
– Support the Security Supervisor with any internal / external audits in line with company polices and procedures.
– Make certain that the Continuous Improvement Process is an integral part of service delivery increasingly adding value to both the business and our client.
– Undertake any other reasonable duties as required to meet the needs of the business
– Ensure a timely response to all security issues and events.
– Assist with the delivery of Europa objectives in line with ‘Employer of Choice’ status
Qualifications and Experience
– Successful track record of delivering security solutions to internal client base
– Professional or further qualification in Security Management.
– Ability to focus on best practice, the SO will use his/her creative approach and personality to influence at all levels to meet demanding targets and deadlines.
– Good verbal and written communication skills.
– Able to articulate clearly and credibly with the client, senior managers and all staff.
– Capability to work unsupervised and take responsibility.
– Aptitude to remain calm under pressure.
Estate Police Career Opportunities
Jobs and vacant positions can be posted here for the whole world to see for free. Have a skill, product or service you would like to offer post it here.EUROPA (Trinidad & Tobago) LtdPort of Spain
EUROPA (Trinidad & Tobago) LtdPort of SpainJob Title: Security SupervisorDepartment: SecurityReporting to: Security ManagerLocation: TrinidadJOB OVERVIEWTo take the lead in managing both the controllers, concierge and security officers to ensure the team deliver excellent security service to the centre whilst being a member of the team.MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESThis role will include a variety of tasks including the following:– To manage the daily security operation of the Control Officer, Concierge and security officers (SO’s) on the property and delivery of all manned security.– To ensure SO’s, Concierge and controllers are dynamic and placed to deliver the service. – To review and adjust SO’s patrols to suit the changing needs of the site.– To mentor and develop the skills of the Controllers.– To create a leadership team with other Supervisors.– To provide professional advice and support to the business in security related matters.– Control and deliver the security rotas ensuring correct manning levels and compliance are maintained at all times supporting the SM. – Managing security staff attendance records including sickness and annual leave.– Supply the security focal point for compliance and audit relationships liaising with external bodies including enforcement agencies and auditory bodies.– Manage all control room procedures in line with the CCTV codes of practice– Supervise Control Officers, Concierge and SO’s ensuring that company procedures are followed and adhered to at all times– To be responsible and accountable for the supervision of performance development and motivation of the team.– Maintain standards of discipline and welfare amongst all team members in accordance with the company policies and values – Report to the SM any event that may be detrimental to the fulfilment of the provision of security on site.– Assisting the SM in managing and controlling the site security budget. – To ensure the necessary internal security audits are undertaken and provide a detailed action plan and manage all non-compliance.– Understand client requirements and provide security solutions to meet and exceed needs and contribute to achieving customer objectives. – To manage excellent relationships with our client, our suppliers and other partners.– To support the SM in recruitment, developing and retraining of staff– Make certain that the Continuous Improvement Process is an integral part of service delivery increasingly adding value to both the business and our client.– Undertake any other reasonable duties as required to meet the needs of the business– Supporting the SM in the continuous review and implementation of security management best practice into the team – Monitor and improve the levels of customer satisfaction for manned security delivery.– Ensure a timely response to all security issues and events.– To ensure that records are held and updated as required.– Support SM in operational HR responsibilities to recruit, retain and develop the security team.– To set objectives for direct reports as per company procedure. Ensure same approach and mechanisms for all staff within area of responsibility.– To deliver excellent communications and motivation for all direct reports.– Work to ensure all new starters are vetted, trained and licensed in accordance to the contractual and statute requirements.– Deliver to all new starters a formal induction and site specific training– To identify training needs and ensure accurate site records are maintained at all times.– Assist with the delivery of Europa objectives in line with ‘Employer of Choice’ status§ § Qualifications and ExperienceEssential:– Experience of supervising security teams.– Successful track record of delivering security solutions to internal client base– Dual SIA licensed (CCTV / Manned Guarding)Desirable:– Professional or further qualification in Security Management such as NVQ – Previous team leader/supervisory experience including recruitment and training§COMPETENCIES– Must have highly developed influencing skills and a successful track record of operating at a strategic level, building strong client relationships and delivering financial business target– Ability to focus on best practice, the Supervisor will use his/her creative approach and personality to influence at all levels, leading his/her team to meet demanding targets and deadlines.– Experience within teams where motivation and development have been key drivers– Experience of working with multi-disciplinary teams and a proven ability to lead teams effectively– Demonstrable experience of developing operational solutions for successful business development– Knowledge, understanding and experience of the principles, processes and outcomes of working with Quality Assurance systems– Excellent verbal and written communication skills.– Able to articulate clearly and credibly with the client, senior managers and all staff.– Highly computer literate – Excellent leadership and motivational skills– Ability to create and analyse management information (including financial, performance, quality, activity and trends)– Capability to work unsupervised and take responsibility– Aptitude to remain calm under pressure
Estate Police Career Opportunities
The Security Coordinator will:
- Develop the security and emergency response strategy and ensure continuous improvement in security and emergency response.
- Develop strategy risk assessment budget, execute departmental training, quality control, prepare reports, provide and monitor contractor assurance procedures for conformance and ensure quality control measures result in optimum contractor performance.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES / KEY FUNCTIONS:
- Develops a comprehensive Security and Loss Control management system, consistent with recognized international standards and framework such as BS 16000:2005
- Develop and maintain high-quality security management system and routinely audits security officers and the entire security management system for compliance to the security policy and procedures.
- Collaborate with the wider network/security-related intelligence gathering fraternity to anticipate and document impending security risks and threats.
- Maintain relationships with government law enforcement and other related government agencies.
- Oversee the investigation of any security breach and supports disciplinary procedures and legal matters associated with such breaches where applicable.
- Develop, co-ordinate, maintain ongoing review of existing security programmes, and recommend changes to procedures to provide appropriate security responses in all operations including emergency or unusual circumstances.
- Establish performance standards, scope of work and specification for the procurement, supervision and review of subcontracted security services.
- Participate in local and regional security committees representing CGCL.
- Provide technical input and expertise to ensure that Crisis Management and Emergency Response Plans are in place, fit for purpose and are regularly updated and tested for suitability.
- Proactively anticipate scenarios and develop emergency response plans for them.
- Perform assigned role during emergencies and provides feedback to IMT (Incident Management Team)
EDUCATION / QUALIFICATION:
- A First Degree in Security Management, Criminal Justice or the Social Sciences.
- Degree in Occupational Health, Safety & Environment or NEBOSH Diploma from a recognized institution.
- A minimum of ten (10) years progressive operation experience in the Security Management field of which at least four (4) years must be at the supervisory level.
- Minimum of 5+ years experience in Oil & Gas/Process industries.
- Knowledge of OSH legislation.
- Excellent communications, interpersonal skills and report writing skills.
- Good understanding of current international standards for security and emergency response systems.
- Maintains the highest level of confidentiality and trustworthiness.
- Maintain a high standard of ethics, discipline and professionalism.
- Ability to work effectively and prioritize in a high performance, fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to make decisions in a timely manner and exhibits sound and accurate judgment.
- Proficient in the Microsoft® Office suite of applications.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.