Tagged: CUSTOMER SERVICE PROFESSIONAL, Digicel, DIGICEL HEAD OF CUSTOMER CARE, Digicel Head of Customer Care Vacancy, Digicel Vacancies, Digicel vacancies 2020, Digicel vacancy, Management Jobs, Sales, Sales Career Opportunity
June 30, 2020 at 3:17 pm #840331kacey846305990Member
DIGICEL HEAD OF CUSTOMER CARE
DIGICEL HEAD OF CUSTOMER CARE
As the Head of Customer Care, you will be responsible for the development, continuous improvement and delivery of customer service.
Digicel Group is a total communications and entertainment provider with operations in 31 markets in the Caribbean, Central America and Asia Pacific.
After 18 years of operation, total investment to date stands at over US$5 billion worldwide. The company is renowned for delivering best value, best service and best network.
Digicel also runs a host of community-based initiatives across its markets and has set up Digicel Foundations in Haiti, Jamaica, Papua New Guinea and Trinidad and Tobago which focus on educational, cultural and social development programmes.
Visit http://www.digicelgroup.com for more information
Job Title: Digicel Head of Customer Care
Why you’ll enjoy this role:
As the Head of Customer Care, you will be responsible for the development, continuous improvement and delivery of customer service. You will also be responsible for the strategic development of operational requirements, process and technology to deliver key service outcomes for customers throughout all touchpoints.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage the Call Center Operations (Mobile, Home Entertainment, Corporate Island Support & Live Chat)
- Ensure that all KPI targets are met through effective strategic planning – including Service Level, Average Answer Delay and Average Talk Time
- Develop and manage the OPEX budget for the department
- Direct long term and short term planning for the department including manpower, facility, training, and systems requirements
- Lead process improvement for the call centre via solutions for identifies areas
- Interface with internal departments to provide feedback and implement solutions to manage all call centre and customer impacting issues including system issues, new product launches, change in process, pricing variations etc.
- Manage escalations from customers to ensure that there is an amicable outcome which is in line with the business expectations
- Maintain customer satisfaction in the market via direct management of the quality output of the call centre. Implements necessary actions to improve or maintain standing in CSS survey conducted annually
- Ensure that all staff receive performance management feedback and work with HR to create and implement staff developmental plans for directs and indirect reports
- Work to ensure that there is adequate staffing for all areas of the department, ensuring that succession planning is done
- Ensure that all Customer Care staff is provided with transport that meets the needs of the business and is in accordance with HR practices. Work with Facilities to obtain a transport provider and management of relationship with provider through daily interaction either directly or indirectly
- Work with project team for new product launches through the new product implementation process with full responsibility for areas of testing, posting launch feedback and agent and dealer training where applicable
- Work with the Marketing Team to ensure that all customer information/communication is in line with the customer service and business expectations.
- Lead projects and teams through deployment of various plans to meet organizational objectives.
- Ensure the Customer Care Department of Trinidad Market works in alignment with Group objectives and achieves set targets.
- Continuously seek and capitalize on opportunities to exceed the expectations of customers
- (internal and external) by placing a keen interest on understanding and effectively resolving customer-impacting issues in a professional and result-oriented manner.
What you’ll need to succeed in this job
- First Degree in Business Management; Operations Management or IT
- Strong knowledge of business systems and their applications
- Strong Knowledge of call center operations and technology
- Strong knowledge of HR practices
- 5 years managing experience with management of large teams (over 200) being an asset
- 2 Years managing other managers
- Experience in and with the mobile telecommunications sector would be considered a valuable asset.
- An acceptable combination of academic qualifications and work experience may be considered in lieu of minimum requirements.
- Attentive to detail
- Self-motivated and result-oriented approach to work
- Strong organizational skills
- Solid leadership skills
- Ability to multi-task and deliver against competing priorities
- Ability to build strong relationships and work as part of inter-disciplinary teams
- Ability to strive in a fast-paced and demanding service environment
- Able to operate autonomously and demonstrate initiative in problem solving, decision making and proactive approach to job.
- Confidentiality and trustworthiness.
- Initiative and resourcefulness in the conduct of duties.
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to relate to a diverse working environment.
Port Authority Contract Employment SENIOR MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN (CONTRACT) PORT AUTHORITY OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO The Senior Maintenance Technician (Contract) reports to the Team Lead Technical and is responsible for executing and supervising the preventative and repair maintenance activities on all vessels.
We care for all learners – delayed, distracted, unfocussed, accelerated, outspoken, quiet and more. We believe in creating an environment that allows each student to learn at his or her own pace. We aim to bridge the gap between a struggling student at the primary level and their success at exams at the secondary level.
Las Cuevas Beach for a cool dip. Las Cuevas Beach is the only blue flag accredited beach in Trinidad and Tobago. This means that there is access to the beach…
Jobs and vacant positions can be posted here for the whole world to see for free. Have a skill, product or service you would like to offer post it here.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.