Tagged: Digicel, DIGICEL DIGITAL PRODUCT MANAGER
- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 years, 6 months ago by ahiwap.
December 3, 2019 at 5:26 pm #818624ahiwapParticipant
DIGICEL DIGITAL PRODUCT MANAGER
DIGICEL DIGITAL PRODUCT MANAGER
The Digital Product Manager will be responsible for assisting the Head of Digital in defining the consumer digital strategy of Trinidad and Tobago and for revenue and market penetration targets of the assigned products.
Digicel Group is a total communications and entertainment provider with operations in 31 markets in the Caribbean, Central America and Asia Pacific.
After 18 years of operation, total investment to date stands at over US$5 billion worldwide. The company is renowned for delivering best value, best service and best network.
Digicel also runs a host of community-based initiatives across its markets and has set up Digicel Foundations in Haiti, Jamaica, Papua New Guinea and Trinidad and Tobago which focus on educational, cultural and social development programmes.
Visit https://career2.successfactors.eu/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=88&company=digicelcar&username= for more information.
Job Title: Digital Product Manager
The Digital Product Manager will be responsible for assisting the Head of Digital in defining the consumer digital strategy of Trinidad and Tobago and for revenue and market penetration targets of the assigned products. The Digital Product Manager will be responsible for the management of 2-5 assigned digital products in Trinidad and Tobago. Management of the product will include understanding the customer, translating those insights into product and communication plans, and then working with development, marketing and sales teams to execute on the plans.
Customers come first at Digicel and the Digital Product Manager will be responsible to ensure that this vision is translated in the delivery of great customer experience for all digital products.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Day to day management of the app including requirements definition, reporting, reviews and ratings monitoring etc.
- Develop a close relationship with partners and key stakeholders to become a strong influencer for the overall product roadmap
- Advise necessary stakeholders or explore the content inside the app including products description, entertainment content, rewards, games, etc.
- Work in collaboration with the Head of Mobile and Home and Entertainment, as well as the Business Solutions General Manager to ensure the assigned product strategy is fully aligned with the overall commercial strategy
- Work with the assigned solution manager from the T&T IT Digital team to deliver on the product roadmap
- Work in conjunction with the other digital teams to ensure alignment on KPIs and strategy and develop cross-selling opportunities
- Develop processes and governance to ensure content on the app is always relevant and up to date
- Conduct usability testing, analyze the results and create a recommendations report.
- Keep abreast with industry news and new technologies to ensure the best experience is provided to our customers
- Evaluate industry best practice and new practices to ensure Digicel Digital products are competitive
- Participates in regular presentations on the strategy and findings to the Head of Digital, Consumer Director, Operations Director, and CEO
- Act in an entrepreneurial and critical thinking manner for digital and help influence the direction of the business
- B.Sc. in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Economics, IT, Engineering or a related discipline
- Digital knowledge that spans across a range of digital channels and products including digital advertising, social media and apps development
- Knowledge of digital analytics tools such as Firebase and Google Analytics
- Experience in agile development methodologies
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Attentive to detail
- Self-motivated and result-oriented approach to work
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and deliver against competing priorities
- Ability to build strong relationships and work as part of inter-disciplinary teams
- Ability to strive in a fast-paced and demanding service environment
- Able to operate autonomously and demonstrate initiative in problem solving, decision making and proactive approach to job.
- Confidentiality and trustworthiness.
- Initiative and resourcefulness in the conduct of duties.
- Strong communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to relate to a diverse working environment.
Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago – Sweet TnT Magazine
Jobs and vacant positions can be posted here for the whole world to see for free. Have a skill, product or service you would like to offer post it here.
Autism signs parents should take seriously – Study Zone Institute
Everyone is quirky in some way or the other. Throughout our lives, our unique behaviours are embraced or ridiculed by our family members, neighbours, friends, teachers, colleagues and even strangers. When the peculiarities affect the progress of our lives, then there is a problem.
Ministry of Education Recruitment – Sweet TnT Magazine
Ministry of Education Recruitment, 13 positions vacant. Read and create exciting forums about Trinidad and Tobago on Sweet TnT’s Magazine Website
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.