Tagged: Customer Value Management, Customer Value Management (CVM) Analyst, CVM, CVM ANALYST VACANCY, Digicel, Digicel Group, Digicel Vacancies, Digicel vacancy, ustomer Value Management (CVM) Analyst
June 21, 2020 at 10:31 pm #839204helenezox1622Member
DIGICEL CVM ANALYST VACANCY
DIGICEL CVM ANALYST VACANCY
As the Customer Value Management (CVM) Analyst you will be responsible for ensuring the effective, efficient and result-oriented coordination of all Retention, Revenue Stimulation and Acquisition.
Digicel Group is a total communications and entertainment provider with operations in 31 markets in the Caribbean, Central America and Asia Pacific.
After 18 years of operation, total investment to date stands at over US$5 billion worldwide. The company is renowned for delivering best value, best service and best network.
Digicel also runs a host of community-based initiatives across its markets and has set up Digicel Foundations in Haiti, Jamaica, Papua New Guinea and Trinidad and Tobago which focus on educational, cultural and social development programmes.
Visit http://www.digicelgroup.com for more information
Job Title: CVM Analyst
Location: Trinidad & Tobago
Why you’ll enjoy this role:
As the Customer Value Management (CVM) Analyst you will be responsible for ensuring the effective, efficient and result-oriented coordination of all Retention, Revenue Stimulation and Acquisition related to the monitoring, analysis, evaluation and execution of agreed corrective measures mitigating in support of the organisation’s vision.
What you’ll be doing:
- Designs and develops retention and campaign management frameworks and associated metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Continuously and vigorously analyses customer behaviour data to define retention and churn patterns and trends and makes recommendations to Management.
- Conceptualises, designs and coordinates the implementation of targeted customer loyalty programs and initiatives.
- Accurately forecasts retention and churn probabilities based on data and trends.
- Develops, implements and manages guidelines and procedures for customer churn management.
- Formulate, designs and adjusts customer retention campaigns to be implemented via identified customer touch points.
- Responsible for coordination, management, execution and reporting of agreed Churn and Retention plans and associated initiatives.
- Identifies customers’ expectations and requirement and their relative importance for productive and service improvement.
- Conduct fit-for-purpose customer complaints root-cause / Business Process Improvement (BPI) analysis for effective solution management.
- Perform business analysis for population targeting and segmentation.
- Develop test plans for the overall campaign (control group).
- Develop and implement a cross-functional CRM project in the company.
- Test data loads, segmentation, triggered dialogs and reports through statistics software.
- Test dynamic content in emails, landing pages and script.
- Responsible for customer segmentation and profiling analysis for new products and solutions design and Development.
- Develops, designs and implements customer engagement/retention programmes to enhance brand loyalty and customer longevity.
- Builds and maintains a customer’s needs at specific promotions to create and sustain opportunities for building lasting relationship with customers.
- Proactively undertakes customer data analysis to ensure effectiveness of CRM strategies and deployment of promotions to sustain brand affinity.
- Maintains up to date on all technical data/literature and technology on tools, products and services offered by the Department.
- Performs any other duties as may be assigned by the Department Head.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Performs related work: the duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to that position.
What you’ll need to succeed in this job
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Computer Science/Economics and /or Masters’ Degree
- Experience in interpreting data and analyzing results using statistical techniques; identifying, analyzing, and interpreting trends or patterns in complex data sets
- An acceptable combination of academic qualifications and work experience may be considered in lieu of minimum requirements
- Sound business acumen
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Highly effective leadership
- Be a persuasive and influential communicator
We care for all learners – delayed, distracted, unfocussed, accelerated, outspoken, quiet and more. We believe in creating an environment that allows each student to learn at his or her own pace. We aim to bridge the gap between a struggling student at the primary level and their success at exams at the secondary level.
Jobs and vacant positions can be posted here for the whole world to see for free. Have a skill, product or service you would like to offer post it here.
Government Career Opportunities June 2020. Read and create exciting forums about Trinidad and Tobago on Sweet TnT’s Magazine Website
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.