- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year, 10 months ago by evagunyo.
October 27, 2019 at 11:25 am #647739evagunyoGuest
Trinidad and Tobago Chamber of Industry and Commerce Vacancies
Receptionist Trinidad and Tobago Chamber of Industry and Commerce
Purpose of role:
Answer all telephone calls to the organisation and direct appropriately.
- Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
- Notify company personnel of visitor arrival.
- Inform visitors by answering or referring inquiries.
- Responsible for receiving payment and issuing receipts
- Maintain employee and department directories.
- Maintain security by following procedures: monitoring logbook and issuing visitor badges.
- Keep a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Support work team by documenting and communicating actions and any irregularities.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Will be required to assist in other units from time to time.
- Telephone Skills
- Verbal Communication
- Customer Focus
- Organizational skills
- Informing staff of messages by priority
- Must be able to multi-task
Education and Experience
- Minimum requirement – Diploma in Business Administration from a recognized institution
- Two years’ experience in a similar environment
- Familiarity with telephone systems
- Knowledge of Iinx transaction
- Previous experience with Microsoft Office software preferred
StudyZoneInstitute.com is the home for students, teachers and parents to find useful information and materials for teaching and learning.Read about active learning, types of learners, learning environments, the students in the classroom, focus exercises, learning with technology, outdoor learning, teaching aids, parents’ involvement and more.
Assistant Accountant Trinidad and Tobago Chamber of Industry and Commerce
Purpose of role:
Assist in preparation of monthly Financial Reports including: Income Statement, Balance Sheet Accounts, Receivables
- Interpret and apply International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Implement standardization and simplification process improvements.
- Monthly Bank Reconciliation
- Generate tenants’ monthly invoices
- Responsible for all events invoicing and rentals
- Responsible for performing reconciliations of Events conducted
- Assist in the Budgeting process
- Analyse General Ledger and ensure that errors of omissions and commission are kept to a minimum
- Maintain Fixed Asset Register
- Provide support for partner, statutory and group audits and internal control reviews.
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment and meet strict deadlines
- Have a keen analytical eye
- Able to multi-task and work under pressure
- Have a working understanding of Peachtree and Excel
- Be able to communicate effectively and coherently
Experience & Expertise
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business and/or Professional Accounting Accreditation such as ACCA or CIMA
- At least 3 years Accounting experience
- Sound knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards
- Working knowledge of SAP and Microsoft Office Applications
There is nothing that says Christmas more than sorrel so when you do your chicken why not try sorrel chicken. You see sorrel selling everywhere on our highways and byways, in markets and groceries all around the country. This is a recipe that goes well with grilled chicken or the Christmas baked turkey.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.