- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 years, 2 months ago by Eyewal.
August 3, 2019 at 12:00 pm #718163EyewalGuest
Senior Financial Officer at CEPEP Company Limited
To provide strategic leadership in all the financial functions of the organization. These functions include Financial/Management Accounting and Reporting, Procurement and Treasury Management. The incumbent will be responsible for the provision of accurate, comprehensive and timely financial and accounting information to facilitate decision making at the Executive Level to ensure the achievement of the strategic objectives of the CEPEP Company Limited.
• Develops and manages the financial strategy of the Company
• Manages the financial undertakings of the Company
• Leads in the development of financial and management policies in support of the Company’s
• Responsible for long-term financial planning, decisions affecting investment and funding requirements
• Manages the effectiveness and efficiency of the Company’s operations through financial accountability and implementation/supervision of important financial controls and performance monitoring systems
• Reviews and provide oversight in the preparation of financial accounts to fulfill statutory requirements and for submission to the appropriate agencies
• Directs the preparation of monthly financial and management accounts for review by the Executive team and the Board of Directors
• Advises and assists the Executive team and the Board of Directors in making decisions affecting the Company
• Provides internal support to all groups to assist them in meeting their financial accountabilities
• Develops and maintains relationships with key stakeholders for the business
• Other duties as assigned by the General Manager
Job Specification and Required Competencies:
• CIMA (Chartered Institute of Management Accountants), ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) or equivalent
• Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in a Management Position in Financial/ Management Accounting
• Any other appropriate qualification and related experience may be considered
• Committed customer orientation
• Superior written and oral abilities
• Organizational Awareness
• Ability to Self-Manage and good leadership abilities
• Good Business Acumen
• Sound analytical and problem-solving skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Access will be an asset
Apply to the position of Senior Financial Officer at CEPEP Company Limited HERE
Senior Operations Officer, , The CEPEP Company Limited, Full-time
Instructions to Apply for Employment with The CEPEP Company Limited
Download the Employment Application Form from our website. Fill out the editable form on your computer and save the completed file. Email your job applications, including The completed application form, AND Your resume, including names, addresses and contact numbers of two (2) referees, to: The CEPEP Company Limited email@example.com
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Apply to more job vacancies here
See articles on Trinidad and Tobago here
The CEPEP Company Limited also provides services for residential and business places. All necessary equipment and material are provided to get the job done. Interested persons can contact the CEPEP Business Development unit at 698-CPEP (2737) for more information.
- Commercial and Residential Landscaping
- Grounds Maintenance and Beautification
- Heavy Equipment Rental
- Waste Collection and Disposal
- Small Construction
- Marine and Beach Cleanup
- Dead Animal Removal
We are committed to service for the good of every citizen in Trinidad and Tobago.
Empowering citizens to become entrepreneurs, by providing qualifying businesses with contract opportunities, and the technical support required to expand the range and scope of their services to become independent contractors providing construction services to the public and private sectors.
Giving entrepeneurs and their employees access to mandatory training to improve their skill sets, through academic and vocational courses conducted by public organisations and institutions with the relevant knowledge and infrastructure.
Enhanced Community Integration
Increasing its footprint in our communities, taking a more active role, and partnering with community-oriented individuals, organisations and institutions, to provide support for environmental, cultural and educational investment and interaction across the nation.
Working in our communities, giving a helping hand to people involved in agriculture, to increase yields on the home front, and put more food on the table.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.