February 4, 2020 at 12:45 pm #824787geraldprim719Participant
CaribbeanJobs.com Career Opportunity
Caribbean Jobs – Job Board Business General Manager / Sales Director
16 Alcazar St, Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago
CaribbeanJobs.com Company Description
STEPSTONE is a group of leading job boards & resourcing segment specialist companies all over the world, from Europe across Central America to Africa.
3,200 colleagues in 28 countries help us achieve our purpose of Finding People the Jobs They Love. Together we make sure the right candidates find the right job with the right employer.
CaribbeanJobs.com was launched in 2005 and is the #1 Recruitment Website across the Caribbean region, used by nearly 300,000 high calibre career seekers each month. CaribbeanJobs.com is headquartered in Trinidad with offices in Jamaica and Barbados.
The General Manager role is an exciting one, an opportunity for someone with great commercial skills and proven business development & management experience to take their career to a new level.
Taking accountability as the leader for this business, one with plenty of opportunity to grow and with the deep backing of the parent business for product development and functional support you also have the chance to grow your career further within our company as sucess in this role can provide you a great track into senior leadership roles elsewhere.
The role of General Manager in CaribbeanJobs.com reports to the Regional CEO of Saongroup Americas. Finance, IT and HR support is provided by the central Saongroup Dublin head office.
A degree of reasonable relocation support will be avaiolable for the right candidate if not already based locally in Trinidad.
General Manager key responsibilities:
• Full P&L responsibility for the Caribbean region, achieving or surpassing monthly sales and financial targets.
• Grow and expand the business across all Caribbean islands.
• Provide leadership and direction for regional business operations in the Caribbean
• Management of B2B sales teams across offices in Trinidad, Barbados and Jamaica as well as Marketing, Customer Service, Admin, IT, Product and Finance.
• Establish robust management tools, metrics and reporting structure to facilitate effective running of sales team across pipeline management, renewal and conversion rates, call volume and sales target delivery.
• Implementation and review of tactical and strategic sales initiatives.
• Delivery of targeted KPI’s across sales, marketing, product, finance, customer service and HR.
• Participate in cross-functional meetings on strategic issues.
• In-depth competitive analysis and market trends investigation within region.
• Delivery of monthly marketing metrics across job seeker visitors, user experience, conversion and application rates.
• Drive local product enhancements and innovations to ensure best experience for the user.
• Manage and measure and customer relationship management practices.
• Deliver effective sales training programs across multiple levels.
• Report to and regularly update Regional CEO on all key metrics
• Presentation at monthly Board Meetings with to Group CEO and Head Office
• Experience in a management role encompassing B2B, advertising, recruitment/or online sales industry experience.
• Successful experience managing a full P&L, delivery of monthly top and bottom line versus budget.
• Experience managing online advertising sales teams in a B2B sales organization across multiple locations
• Demonstration of expertise in industry concepts, practices and procedures.
• Experience in online recruitment or media a distinct advantage
• Expertise in, and passion for emerging trends in online, SEO, SEM, applications, social media.
• Client focused, with a proven track record of success in driving sales and profits, and in building and developing teams of highly performing sales professionals.
• Entrepreneurial spirit with an ability to work on his/her own initiative.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills, strong ability to work in high-pressure situations, and excellent business acumen.
• Excellent communicator with ability to clearly articulate strategy and report on progress.
• Adventurous spirit, eager to travel and experience new cultures in different markets
• Track record of demonstrated and sustained loyalty to current or recent employers
• Relevant third level degree is desirable
• Fluency in English is essential
A degree of reasonable relocation support will be available for the right candidate if not already based locally in Trinidad
Government Vacancies January 2020 Vacancies exist for the following positions Counselors Coordinators Nursing Officer Assistant Coordinators Case Managers Facilities Managers Facilities Handy Men Cleaners Care Givers Cooks Kitchen Assistants Accounts Manager Business Operations Assistants I Business Operations Assistant II Active Listeners Application Deadline Friday February 7th, 2020
StudyZoneInstitute.com is the home for students, teachers and parents to find useful information and materials for teaching and learning. Read about active learning, types of learners, learning environments, the students in the classroom, focus exercises, learning with technology, outdoor learning, teaching aids, parents’ involvement and more.
Jobs and vacant positions can be posted here for the whole world to see for free. Have a skill, product or service you would like to offer post it here.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.