May 27, 2020 at 1:43 pm #837443carleyflanery36Participant
Caribbean Ideas Synapse Project Manager
CARIBBEAN IDEAS Synapse PROJECT MANAGER
Project Manager for integrated marketing agency
In 2017, we observed that the Caribbean advertising market needed to be re-thought and re-imagined.
After 8 years as a full-service digital agency, Caribbean Ideas Synapse was a natural evolution designed to address the modern marketer’s need for agency partners that could deliver integrated marketing through the full customer lifecycle by blending content/storytelling, creativity, digital and data.
We’re one of the fastest-growing agencies region-wide, and we’re laser-focused on helping Caribbean people and companies win their market shift through more effective customer acquisition, engagement, and brand storytelling.
Our mission is a big one. To help Caribbean organizations and people become more competitive and influential on the global business stage.
Great talent and people with the right mindset are the critical foundation on which our business is built.
About the Role:
We’re adding superior talent to our team, and are currently looking for a dynamic, results-focused Project Coordinator / Project Manager to join our team.
As a Project coordinator / Manager, you’ll be an essential part of a multi-component team providing structure and helping to coordinate efforts on your assigned projects.
Your work will help us manage our significant number of ongoing campaigns across multiple clients and geographies, helping to ensure that projects are executed on-time and on-budget based on smart upfront planning balanced with smart adaptation to rapidly changing internal and external scenarios.
Here’s a mix of what you’ll be doing for key assigned projects:
Project Management, Budgeting, and Scheduling
You will report to the Agency’s Production Manager, and work closely with them and other team-members as part of an inter-connected team on a number of assigned client projects.
In this role you will:
- Determine and define initial project scope and translate to well-defined project plan
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Track resource and time usage on assigned projects, and predict where necessary the resources that may be required to complete key milestones
- Contribute to budget preparation and review for assigned projects and contribute to tracking
- Manage contracts with assigned vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement collaborating closely with client / account service team members
- Develop project status reports that feed into the larger report on all agency project statuses
About you / Your Key Attributes:
To succeed in this role, you need to be extremely organized, and great at multi-tasking and managing multiple projects. You’ll bring a solution-focused, positive mindset to the table, along with a capability to rapidly build relationships and motivate a diverse team to consistently execute at a high level.
You’ll blend a mindset that is driven to deliver results with high degrees of emotional intelligence including demonstrated empathy, straightforwardness and agility / adaptability to change.
Along with drive for results, inventiveness, agility, empathy and straightforwardness, your previous experience and attributes will include:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science or a related field
- 4-8 years of project management and related experience
- Strong familiarity with project management methodologies, and best practices. (Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred)
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, cloud-based workflow solutions and best practices.
- Demonstrated experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including presentation skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and extreme resourcefulness
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
- Excellent collaboration skills
Please apply at https://caribbeanideas.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=30
Jobs and vacant positions can be posted here for the whole world to see for free. Have a skill, product or service you would like to offer post it here.
We care for all learners – delayed, distracted, unfocussed, accelerated, outspoken, quiet and more. We believe in creating an environment that allows each student to learn at his or her own pace. We aim to bridge the gap between a struggling student at the primary level and their success at exams at the secondary level.
Photo filter apps have become in recent times popular, they allow you to add fun to what would be an otherwise boring photo. Many people are not satisfied with the offerings of , and so opted to download an app that offers the features that are trending or what they prefer.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.