Tagged: Caribbean Airlines, Caribbean Airlines Job opportunity, Caribbean Airlines Vacancies, Caribbean Airlines Vacancies The Inside Sales Support - Vacations, job opportunity, The Inside Sales Support, The Inside Sales Support - Vacations, Vacancies, Vacations
- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 5 years, 1 month ago by Dimonaceta.
January 6, 2019 at 11:27 am #709806DimonacetaGuest
Caribbean Airlines Vacancies, The Inside Sales Support – Vacations
Caribbean Airlines Vacancies, Application period: Mon, 31 Dec 2018 to Mon, 14 Jan 2019 (at 11:59PM UTC time)
Caribbean Airlines Vacancies, Location: Trinidad
Caribbean Airlines Vacancies, Department: Reservations and TicketingJOB SUMMARY:
The Inside Sales Support – Vacations will report to the Program manager – Vacations. The selected candidate will be responsible for providing reservations, ticketing and related support services to the Caribbean Vacations Sales Team, Travel Agents, and Customers. The successful candidate will calculate and recalculate fares and Caribbean Vacation packages for all categories of customers whilst meeting pre-determined sales and call targets that contribute to CAL’s profitability. The incumbent will also be responsible for responding to email and phone-in queries from internal and external customers and provide courteous, prompt and efficient service within 48hrs of receipt.KEY DELIVERABLES:
• Customer Service: Ensures that there is constant engagement with the customer base, to facilitate excellent service delivery, and go beyond service expectations to assist customers by implementing mutually beneficial solutions.
• Operational Effectiveness: Operates computer reservations terminals for entering reservations, special service requests and transmitting messages to host, GDS and other airlines. Maintains files of sales/marketing promotions, bulletins and manuals e.g. catering manuals, tariffs, aircraft configuration etc:
• Sales Support: Books, computes, and refunds fares and packages. Outlines contracts and issues electronic tickets for all categories of customers including online, groups and charters.PERSON SPECIFICATION:
You must have a minimum of two (2) years’ experience in the aviation industry preferably in sales, reservations, ticketing or customer service. You must have a minimum of five (5) CXC /GCE Ordinary level passes (including Math & English). You must demonstrate strong proficiency in MS Office Suite and in particular MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook. You must prove competence in the use of Amadeus Computer-based Reservations system.You must exhibit a strong customer service orientation with an ability to work independently or as part of a team. You must be able to work well under pressure and set priorities and you must demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills. You must be able to multi-task, be flexible and exhibit accuracy when working with details. The incumbent must demonstrate strong problem solving skills. Being fluent in one (1) foreign language other than English is an asset. Be able to work under pressure and have good time management and organisational skills. You must also be able to handle confidential information appropriately.
Apply here Caribbean Airlines Vacancies The Inside Sales Support – Vacations
Apply to more job vacancies here
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.