- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 years, 2 months ago by dorcas96y2317355.
March 17, 2020 at 1:10 pm #826058dorcas96y2317355Participant
CAL Area Manager Florida
CAL AREA MANAGER FLORIDA
CARIBBEAN AIRLINES LIMITED
CAL Area Manager Florida
CAL AREA MANAGER FLORIDA JOB SUMMARY
The Area Manager, Florida and Havana will report to the Executive Manager Airports. The selected candidate will ensure management of all operational and administrative processes pertaining to the Florida inclusive but not limited to Passengers, and Ramp Services, On- time performance and all other airport services are in accordance with corporate objectives. The incumbent will ensure that the Company’s Customer Service, Safety, Security, Regulatory and Financial Standards are managed and performed at the airport in accordance with corporate standards. The selected persons will also manage Supplier Contracts and Service Level Agreements, ensuring they provide for continuous improvement of operations, while ensuring cost efficiency.
- Customer Service Delivery: Ensures excellent customer service delivery by providing the airport operations teams with the appropriate resources, tools and training consistent with the strategic direction of the organisation and the applicable regulatory compliance objectives.
- Operational Effectiveness: Ensures that all Airport and Ground Operations Departments’ objectives are appropriately executed on a daily basis to ensure Caribbean Airlines Limited meets or surpasses our on-time performance targets. The incumbent will also ensure that all operational gaps are resolved with minimal disruption to flight schedules under his/her purview.
- Relationship Management: Builds and develops mutually beneficial relationships with external stakeholders including the relevant Airport and Aviation Authorities in the relevant jurisdictions
- Safety and regulatory compliance: Executes corporate safety, security and quality policies to ensure the station, staff and suppliers are fully compliant with all regulatory requirements, operational and quality standards.
- People Management: Develops his/her direct reports through effective performance management, identification of training opportunities, coaching employees, and providing leadership and guidance on their performance improvement (when applicable) and career development.
You will have a Bachelor’s degree in Business Management/Operations management or a related field, with a minimum of ten (10) years’ experience in an airport or operations environment with a minimum of five (5) years’ of leadership experience at the Management level.
You will be a conversational fluent in Spanish. You must demonstrate competence in financial management, airport operations and experience leading people and in a highly regulated environment.
The successful candidate will have a strategic perspective to be able to articulate on local, regional and international issues, competitive markets and challenges within the environment in which CAL operates. He/she should be able to translate this knowledge into a value-adding and overall efficient operational strategy.
Coloring book: Lil Trinbagonian for culture, fun – Sweet TnT Magazine
Megan Subero, 25, created the ideal gift for children to learn about the culture of Trinidad and Tobago. Lil Trinbagonian is a coloring book with activities based on heroes, national events and birds in the twin islands. The coloring book is designed for children ages 5 to 10 to enjoy the educational activity-based content while having fun.
Home – Study Zone Institute
StudyZoneInstitute.com is the home for students, teachers and parents to find useful information and materials for teaching and learning. Read about active learning, types of learners, learning environments, the students in the classroom, focus exercises, learning with technology, outdoor learning, teaching aids, parents’ involvement and more.
Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago – Sweet TnT Magazine
Jobs and vacant positions can be posted here for the whole world to see for free. Have a skill, product or service you would like to offer post it here.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.