- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 4 years, 4 months ago by seyekofizafu.
October 18, 2019 at 7:10 pm #647720seyekofizafuGuest
BRYDENS SOCIAL MEDIA SPECIALIST
BRYDENS SOCIAL MEDIA SPECIALIST & DIGITAL STRATEGIST
A.S. BRYDEN & SONS (TRINIDAD) LIMITED & BRYDEN PI LIMITED
This incumbent will be required to work closely with the Food & Grocery Division to manage and create engaging and tactical content across multiple social media platforms.
A.S. Bryden & Sons (Trinidad) Limited
We are seeking to recruit a suitable candidate for the following position in the Food and Grocery Division:
Social Media Specialist & Digital Strategist
Major Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop marketing and communications plans that leverage the social media space. You will own the strategy and the execution of the ideas.
- Responsible for developing content across owned and earned social channels. This could include blog posts, tweets, status updates, pins, photos and videos.
- Creates, manages and grows business presence across social media channels, including, but not limited to blogs, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube and Instagram.
- Leverages measurement tools to provide progress reports and mine insights, while continually finding ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives
- Writing, editing and crafting content for the social media space
- Planning, managing and executing social media initiatives
- Planning social media programs that span owned (e.g. Blogs), earned (e.g. Facebook) and paid (e.g. sponsored tweets)
- Assist with the management of assigned website in an effort to ensure that data is up to date
- Assist with other digital, social and innovation projects as needed across the Company
Knowledge & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a similar environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, YouTube and all current and up-and-coming social media platforms
- Knowledge of the Digital production processes and current Digital Marketing best practices
- Knowledge of Social Media legal guidelines
- Knowledge of Media Strategy and planning options
- Experience in digital content production and implementation
Thank you for your interest, but please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Ability to think both creatively and strategically
- Superior organizational and project management skills
- Excellent writing, copy editing and proofreading skills
- Superior communication, organizational, and time management skills
- Well-developed written, verbal and presentation skills
- Cross-functional collaboration skills
BRYDENS SOCIAL MEDIA SPECIALIST
Jobs and vacant positions can be posted here for the whole world to see for free. Have a skill, product or service you would like to offer post it here.
Another year begins and you have not even completed your last year’s resolution to save money while making just enough to get you by. This can be very frustrating as you have failed to fulfill a promise that you made to yourself once again.
There is nothing that says Christmas more than sorrel so when you do your chicken why not try sorrel chicken. You see sorrel selling everywhere on our highways and byways, in markets and groceries all around the country. This is a recipe that goes well with grilled chicken or the Christmas baked turkey.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.