Tagged: A.S. BRYDEN & SONS, A.S. BRYDEN & SONS (TRINIDAD) LIMITED, BRYDEN PI LIMITED, Bryden pi LTD., Down the Trade Merchandiser, Merchandiser Jobs, Merchandiser Vacancy
- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 years, 9 months ago by ihyvibys.
June 30, 2020 at 11:43 am #840251ihyvibysMember
Brydens Down the Trade Merchandiser
Brydens Down the Trade Merchandiser
A.S. BRYDEN & SONS (TRINIDAD) LIMITED & BRYDEN PI LIMITED
The incumbent will be required to work closely with the Sales, Marketing and Promotions team to ensure optimum Sales, Distribution, Visibility, Price and Promotion of the assigned brands and to enhance the Company’s image as a preferred distributor in the Industry.
BRYDEN PI LTD
Bryden pi Ltd, one of the leading channel-focused distributors of Consumer, Health and Personal Care products in Trinidad and Tobago is on the lookout for the ideal candidate to join our unique family in the position of DOWN THE TRADE MERCHANDISER (South/Central/East). If you are interested in joining an organization where, “We are happy people, committed to enhancing lives with a spirit to serve and exceed expectations”, then we look forward to receiving your application.
The incumbent will be required to ensure that our products are displayed in line with brand planogram, product is replenished on a timely basis and that you consistently seek optimum visibility for assigned brands.
- Visit assigned outlets according to route schedule
- Ensure Company’s products are adequately stocked at all times at the point of sale
- Monitor and install point of sale material in a creative and innovative manner to enhance product presence
- Ensure correct pricing for all our products at retail level via regular price checks at store level
- Ensure that outlets implement agreed promotional activity
- Liaise with Sales Representatives to secure optimum shelf placement and facings for the Company’s brands
- Maintain a working knowledge of all products and promotions
- Report stock-outs of the Company’s brands
- Provide merchandising reports as required
- Assist with orders on an as needed basis
- Performs other duties that may be required to enhance the operations of the Company
Qualification and Experience:
- A minimum of three (3) CXC passes, including Mathematics and English
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience in merchandising
- Must possess a good working vehicle
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Good negotiating skills
- Must be flexible, honest and reliable
What you can expect:
- A flexible working environment that allows you to be innovative
- A team that values people.
If this sounds like the place for you and you believe you have what it takes to excel, please send your resume
Kindly note that only suitable candidates will be contacted
Home – Study Zone Institute
We care for all learners – delayed, distracted, unfocussed, accelerated, outspoken, quiet and more. We believe in creating an environment that allows each student to learn at his or her own pace. We aim to bridge the gap between a struggling student at the primary level and their success at exams at the secondary level.
Lopinot Pastelle Goes Global – Sweet TnT Magazine
Lopinot pastelle goes global after Tourism Trinidad Limited and the global tourism family launch campaign . At a time when the coronavirus pandemic has hit the global tourism sector, Tourism Trinidad Limited (TTL) and United Nations World Tourism Organization (UNWTO) launched a campaign on Friday June 23, 2020.
Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago – Sweet TnT Magazine
Jobs and vacant positions can be posted here for the whole world to see for free. Have a skill, product or service you would like to offer post it here.
Government Career Opportunities June 2020 – Sweet TnT Magazine
Government Career Opportunities June 2020. Read and create exciting forums about Trinidad and Tobago on Sweet TnT’s Magazine Website
Heritage Petroleum Company Ltd Vacancies – Sweet TnT Magazine
Heritage Petroleum Company Ltd Vacancies This position is part of the Executive Leadership Team and will lead the Midstream Business Unit. The position will focus on developing new crude and optimization of the gas value chain, oversee the operations and maintenance of transmission pipelines, storage facilities, and rotating equipment.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.