- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year, 8 months ago by katharinebh69.
October 8, 2019 at 7:28 pm #791773katharinebh69Guest
Major Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
• Visit assigned outlets to pack and replenish Bryden pi products according to planogram and route listing.
• Maintain the Company’s products and brands in the best location so as to ensure visibility, consumer traffic flow, and convenience
• Rotate stock regularly in warehouses and shelves so as to ensure products expiration issues are minimized or eliminated
• Submit Request for Credit slips to the Sales Representative/Merchandising Manager/Supervisor within two (2) days of receipt from the customer
• Use and secure POP material effectively and efficiently visible to the public.
• Good housekeeping so as to ensure the selling spaces for products are clean and tidy; this includes re-papering shelves with corresponding brand shelf paper
• Report stock outs to Supervisor and Sales Representative and follow up on orders
• Ensure correct retail pricing on the shelves
• Assist the Sales Representative as necessary in terms of placing supplementary orders, ensuring expiring goods are noted and liquidated
• Support the promotion of the Company’s brands through continuous updating of product knowledge
Knowledge, Experience & Requirements:
• A minimum of three (3) CXC passes, including Mathematics and English
• A minimum of two (2) years’ experience in merchandising
• Full access to a good working vehicle will be an asset
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Good organizational skills
• Good negotiating skills
• Must be flexible, honest and reliable
Bryden pi Ltd.
By Deshara Pariag, Counsellor, .”The Centre of Disease Control and prevention has distinguished a difference between mental health and mental illness.” There is potential for anyone globally to be impacted by mental health difficulties and more than half of adults experience diagnosable mental health illnesses each year.
Powered by Embed YouTube Video
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.