- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year, 5 months ago by cyubotoavja.
Sep 3, 2019 at 3:22 pm #647460cyubotoavjaGuest
AS BRYDENS – BRAND MANAGER FOOD & GROCERY
A.S. BRYDEN & SONS (TRINIDAD) LIMITED & BRYDEN PI LIMITED
- San Juan/Barataria
- Permanent full-time
- Human Resources
BRAND MANAGER FOOD & GROCERY DESCRIPTION
The incumbent will be required to ensure optimum Sales, Brand Equity, Distribution, Visibility, Price, Placement and Promotion of the assigned brands and to enhance the Company’s image as a preferred supplier in the Industry
A.S. Bryden & Sons (Trinidad) Limited
AS BRYDEN – BRAND MANAGER FOOD & GROCERY
Major Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Formulates and implements annual marketing plans for assigned brands
- Conducts regular brand analysis (quantitative and qualitative) to understand brand insights, ensuring all required corrective actions are developed and implemented
- Manages the annual A&P budgets in collaboration with suppliers and Group Product Manager or Business Unit Manager, ensuring that all expenses are accounted for accurately
- Determines the Return on Investment (ROI) for all promotional activities with the use of sales data and Promotional team reports
- Works closely with Sales, Trade Marketing and Promotional teams to ensure that all in-store promotional activities are executed according to plan which includes conducting site visits and assisting with execution as required
- Submits all claims to suppliers in a timely manner and ensures reimbursements are received within set performance.
- Provides continuous training and guidance and assistance as required on all existing and new brands to all teams
- Monitors and reports on all competitive activity in the trade to assist with the development tactical initiatives to counteract.
- Builds and maintains strong working relationships with suppliers and key stakeholders ensuring that all requested reports are submitted in a timely manner and according to specifications
- Works closely with the Supply Chain planners / to ensure timely and accurate forecasting and ordering of assigned brands in alignment with Purchasing Targets whilst managing pre-set stock covers
- Monitors product expiration dates and damages of assigned brands in the Distribution Centre and implements measures such as specials to keep expiries at set minimum targets.
- Works closely alongside Trade Marketing to develop optimum planograms
- Ensures optimum Quality, Distribution, Visibility, Price, Placement and Promotions of the assigned brands trade wide through weekly trade visits with relevant sales teams
- Pursues and monitors monthly sales and gross profit targets in keeping with departmental objectives, whilst implementing measures to address short falls
Knowledge & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related discipline
- A minimum of two (2) years similar experience in a FMCG company
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
Thank you for your interest, but please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills with a competitive spirit
- Good organizational and analytical skills
- Team player
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.