November 22, 2019 at 6:29 pm #816561acepygovaParticipant
Bilingual Call Center Agent (SPANISH & ENGLISH)
Must demonstrate excellent voice quality, inflection and present a professional, courteous, patient demeanor. The ability to maintain a confident, friendly and helpful conversation in Spanish while documenting on the system in English.
Bilingual Call Center Agent Positions
You’ve got energy, enthusiasm, drive and determination. We’ve got competitive compensation, great benefits, flexible schedules, and a career path that rewards performance with growth and opportunity.
· Must demonstrate excellent voice quality, inflection and present a professional, courteous, patient demeanor. The ability to maintain a confident, friendly and helpful tone in conversation.
· Demonstrate excellent communication and customer service skills. Taking ownership in assisting, researching, educating and resolving customer issues.
· Solutions Oriented, supporting one-call-resolution. Able to use tools, knowledge, skills and resources to effectively research, provide complete and accurate information with a goal of resolving the customer’s reason for calling.
· Able to understand and implement new information and procedures efficiently and professionally
· Able to understand detailed policies, process steps and procedures. Able to explain information in a manner which is easily understood.
· Excellent computer navigation and data entry skills – Agents will utilize multiple systems to access customer information, research issues, educate and solve the customer’s reason from calling.
· Ability to multi-task efficiently – Able to navigate system and seamlessly converse in a friendly tone.
· Able to de-escalate and handle difficult Customers situations.
· Will handle and hold secure confidential and sensitive customer information
· Open to coaching and feedback focused on call efficiency and continuous improvement in providing an exceptional customer experience.
· Goal oriented – can work in a team environment to meet individual and team Customer Service quality and call handling goals.
· Must be able to work on shift and have excellent verbal and written skills in Spanish and English.
Bilingual Call Center Agent Qualifications/ Experience/ Requirements
· Minimum High school graduate or equivalent, completed CXC / CAPE Minimum English and 2 other Business Subjects.
· Minimum 6 months of Contact Center or other Customer Service experience
· Excellent computer & web navigation skills
· Accurate data input skills – must work with multiple systems to research, provide basic troubleshooting and resolve customer issues.
· Accuracy and timeliness in entering and confirming information – Type min 25 WPM
Bilingual Call Center Agent Personality
· Excellent communication skills – easy to understand – confident & friendly tone
· Handle sensitive and confidential Customer information appropriately
Everyone is quirky in some way or the other. Throughout our lives, our unique behaviours are embraced or ridiculed by our family members, neighbours, friends, teachers, colleagues and even strangers. When the peculiarities affect the progress of our lives, then there is a problem.
Jobs and vacant positions can be posted here for the whole world to see for free. Have a skill, product or service you would like to offer post it here.
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT & TRANSLATOR, Salary $10,000 – $20,000. Read and create exciting forums about Trinidad and Tobago on Sweet TnT’s Magazine Website
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.