Tagged: BERMUDEZ GROUP LIMITED
- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year, 7 months ago by uwowiwioyo.
October 9, 2019 at 9:11 pm #647704uwowiwioyoGuest
BERMUDEZ GROUP LIMITED
MAINTENANCE MANAGER BERMUDEZ GROUP LIMITED
The Maintenance Manager’s main functions are to plan, schedule and monitor the implementation of appropriate maintenance programmes and schedules for the Company’s plant, building and equipment to ensure that desired reliability standards are maintained.
- Ensure the implementation of established preventive maintenance schedule.
- Ensure that corrective maintenance standards, procedures and specifications are achieved.
- Monitor the work of external contractors to ensure compliance with specifications and contractual terms
- Assess the effectiveness of existing maintenance programmes and recommend adjustments as required
- Provide consultative maintenance advice and guidance to designated companies.
- Assess the effectiveness of existing maintenance contracts and recommend changes as required.
- Initiate, implement and manage the plant maintenance programme based on best practices with an emphasis on planning, scheduling and preventive/predictive maintenance.
- Ensure that maintenance functions are carried out in accordance with approved standards and specifications.
- Monitor the utilization of human, physical and material resources required for the effective execution of approved maintenance schedules and programmes.
- Provide technical advice and guidance to subordinates and to other companies in the group so as to maintain effective levels of productivity.
- Assess the purchasing requirements of the maintenance department and verify the validity and accuracy of departmental purchase orders and maintain system controls to optimize stock and spare
- Maintain a computerized maintenance management system for tracking work orders, spare parts, and maintenance history of plant equipment.
- Monitor the work of external contractors to ensure that maintenance is carried out in accordance with established standards and specifications.
- Determine the root cause if a breakdown occurs. Implement corrective measures to prevent re-occurrence.
- Review monthly maintenance expenditure and initiate cost control measures as required to satisfy budgetary allocations.
- Maintain and update manuals for the maintenance department.
- Assist with planning, re-designing and implementing plant/ equipment improvements and expansions based on organizational needs or efficiency improvement.
- Monitor employee performance – including attendance and punctuality. Propose and coordinate development and training
- as necessary to ensure that maintenance technicians are adequately trained, equipped and motivated so that the maintenance programme can be accomplished in a safe, timely and cost effective manner.
- Handle employee complaints and initiate disciplinary action accordingly, with the guidance of the HR Department.
- Liaise with Operations managers to develop strategies for the improvement of plant efficiency.
- Review the effectiveness of existing maintenance schedules by recommending and implementing the appropriate action as required.
- Prepare reports on the status of maintenance work programmes and projects as required.
- Perform other related duties as required by the job function.
- Design and manage technical training programmes for maintenance technicians.
- Ensure employees fully comply with HACCP and Safety and Health policies.
- Participate in the development of the company business plan and operating of the budget.
The incumbent should normally possess sound theoretical and practical knowledge of electromechanical engineering and maintenance, working knowledge of the company’s plant and equipment, effectivemanagement, interpersonal, analytical and communicative ability, a thorough understanding of theinstitutional and regulatory framework in which the company operates, interpretative judgment andeffective diagnostic skills. These knowledge, skills and abilities are normally acquired in the process of acquisition of a University Degree or equivalent accreditation in a mechanical or electrical engineering discipline together with at least seven years experience in a similar or related job three of which should have been at management level. Experience in Food manufacturing environment.
BERMUDEZ GROUP LIMITED
What are the chances of success if you live in a poverty-stricken community? We hear people talk about their place of residence being the main reason they fail at school, work or as parents. Is being poor a viable reason for aggressive behaviour, a disrespectful attitude, bad grades, unemployment, or criminal actions?
Powered by Embed YouTube Video
By Deshara Pariag, Counsellor, .”The Centre of Disease Control and prevention has distinguished a difference between mental health and mental illness.” There is potential for anyone globally to be impacted by mental health difficulties and more than half of adults experience diagnosable mental health illnesses each year.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.