- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year, 11 months ago by amevanoekesa.
October 19, 2019 at 8:32 am #647722amevanoekesaGuest
ANGOSTURA LTD EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
PAYROLL OFFICER ANGOSTURA LIMITED
Ensuring employees are paid accurately and on time, establishing and maintaining internal controls and appropriate quality control systems, detailed record-keeping, accurate processing and data analysis
The Payroll Officer plays a critical role – ensuring employees are paid accurately and on time, establishing and
maintaining internal controls and appropriate quality control systems, detailed record-keeping, accurate processing and data analysis. The Payroll Officer will assist the organization with reviewing and improving overall payroll practices and provide oversight to the payroll function. Working as an integral member of the Finance team the Payroll Officer will ensure resolution of discrepancies, submission of ACH uploads and generation of electronic employee payroll records and reports in a timely manner
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supporting both internal and external customers, inclusive of coordinating with Human Resources on the maintenance of employee master data records in SAP, ensure adherence to policies, procedures and relevant regulatory compliance.
- Supervising and training the Payroll Clerk to effectively carry out his/her duties, ensuring accuracy and compliance with the relevant Collective Bargaining Agreements.
- Prepares and coordinates the completion of other payrolls such as pensioners, directors, management and staff who are not members of the Bargaining Unit and calculation and preparation of final settlements/payments.
- Process pension payments, related reports and maintaining pension files, Long service awards, vacation allowances, incentives, back pay or other revisions to allowances included in the Collective Bargaining Agreement.
- Assists with the annual payroll budgets and ensure TD1’s and TD4’s is completed in a timely manner.
- The incumbent will be responsible for updating job knowledge and professional qualifications by keeping current with financial regulations and accepted practices; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; and maintaining continuing education requirements of the relevant professional qualifications.
- As part of a dynamic finance team the payroll officer will prepare for and assist with internal and external audits, review and recommends actions for related trial balance account reconciliations.
PAYROLL OFFICER ANGOSTURA LIMITED QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- ACCA qualified or similar qualifications.
- 3 to 5 years of experience working in a similar environment.
- Experience working with SAP would be an asset.
- High standard of professionalism and integrity as this position requires strict confidentiality and infallible integrity and ethical standards.
- Customer service capabilities with ability to demonstrate tact and professionalism.
- Consistent compliance with policies and procedures and ability to help ensure strict adherence by others.
- Working knowledge of appropriate legislative and regulatory requirements.
- Takes personal responsibility for self-improvement and identifying process improvements that foster efficiency.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Strong work ethic with attention to detail and meticulous approach to work.
- Be self-motivated; able to work independently; can learn rapidly; and possess sound critical thinking skills and a superior work ethic.
- The ideal candidate must be mature, level-headed, dedicated and committed to developing a top-notch finance department within a fast-paced, collaborative, team-oriented environment.
Kindly submit applications before October 21st, 2019.
There is nothing that says Christmas more than sorrel so when you do your chicken why not try sorrel chicken. You see sorrel selling everywhere on our highways and byways, in markets and groceries all around the country. This is a recipe that goes well with grilled chicken or the Christmas baked turkey.
Jobs and vacant positions can be posted here for the whole world to see for free. Have a skill, product or service you would like to offer post it here.
Another year begins and you have not even completed your last year’s resolution to save money while making just enough to get you by. This can be very frustrating as you have failed to fulfill a promise that you made to yourself once again.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.