Design freedom is one of the most appealing aspects of 3D printing. Architects can create complex designs that would be impossible, prohibitively expensive, or time-consuming to develop using traditional construction methods.
Construction 3D printing is a technique for creating construction elements or entire buildings by layering concrete, polymer, metal, or other materials on a 3D printer. The most common printer extrudes concrete back and forth using a robotic arm. Other 3D printing techniques include powder binding and additive welding.
Get a free sample copy of this report https://straitsresearch.com/report/3d-printing-construction-market/request-sample
- Save Time and Money
- Top Travel Sites to Compare
- Best Price Guarantee*
- Last-Minute Airfare Deals
- No Booking Fees
Increasing adoption of 3D printing to fuel its demand in the global market
3D printing is used in many industries for prototyping, product development, and production. Automotive and construction industries embrace 3D printing to drive digital transformation, gain shorter lead times, greater design freedom, and digital manufacturing. The application of 3D printing in the construction industry is growing. Certain aspects of the construction industry are expected to expand faster than others.
3D printing in construction is a new technology that uses a machine to create and assemble structures, replacing some manual labour. Constructing new buildings can be more cost-effective, convenient, and environmentally friendly. 3D Printing also aids in reducing logistical processes and waste.
Since it directly moulds raw material into construction, it eliminates the need for traditional wooden moulds. When combined with other waste-reducing techniques and building methods like prefabrication and lean construction, the possibility of a waste-zero building becomes more realistic.
The increased environmental concerns about construction waste, the chance of customisation and architectural flexibility utilising this technology, and the rapid creation of prototypes most influence this growth.
Additionally, several benefits such as faster manufacturing, reduced waste, design freedom, and reduced human error drive the demand for 3D printing in the construction industry. Furthermore, different components used in the construction industry can be created using 3D printing.
One of them is made of concrete. In 2021, the concrete 3D printing sector was worth USD 56.4 million. The number of well-planned, innovative, new projects in the construction sector is primarily driving this expansion.
Was $338.00 Now $298.00
Rapid adoption of Building Information Modeling (BIM) to provide new market opportunities for 3D printing
The increased use of Building Information Modelling is one of the major factors driving industry growth (BIM). BIM is the substructure of digital transformation in the engineering, architecture, and infrastructure industries. A highly collaborative perspective allows real estate developers, architects, manufacturers, engineers, contractors, and other infrastructure professionals to plan, design, and construct a 3D structure or building.
As a result of lower production costs on material waste, the market is booming. 3D printers utilise only the amount of material needed, which saves money. Furthermore, three-dimensional printers can use recycled materials that are environmentally friendly. These factors help to reduce costs, which drives the market growth.
|Market Size||USD 47.95 Million by 2030|
|Forecast Units||Value (USD Billion)|
|Report Coverage||Revenue Forecast, Competitive Landscape, Growth Factors, and Trends|
|Segments Covered||Method, Material Type, End-User, Regions|
|Geographies Covered||North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, LAME and Rest of the World|
|Key Companies Profiled/Vendors||Yingchuang Building Technique, COBOD International A/S, Apis Cor, XtreeE, WASP S.r.l, CyBe Construction, MX3D, Contour Crafting Corp|
|Key Market Opportunities||Rise in the Adoption of Building Information Modeling (BIM)|
|Key Market Drivers||Increasing Adoption of 3D Printing in the Construction Industry|
Benefits of 3D Printing Technology
Buy now full report https://straitsresearch.com/buy-now/3d-printing-construction-market
Asia-Pacific holds the largest share of the global 3D printing construction market. It is expected to grow at a CAGR of 99%. Asia-Pacific controls the majority of the global 3D printing construction industry. The 3D Printing technology is expected to gain significant traction during the forecast period as the region establishes itself as a global manufacturing hub.
The presence of many manufacturing sectors contributes to the region’s overall economic growth. Due to the existence of several manufacturers, the region is an important market for 3D printing construction. The growing demand for 3D printing construction in the building and infrastructure end-use sectors is also going to fuel the development of the market.
The European market is projected to expand steadily over the forecast period. It is expected to reach a CAGR of 95%. Many European market players, such as the United Kingdom, are soaring in their investment opportunities in 3D Printing, propelling market growth in the region. For instance, Skanska, a construction engineering firm, announced a joint venture with Loughborough University in the United Kingdom in May 2020. This collaborative effort is meant to raise the use of 3D printing technology in the country’s construction sector.
- The global 3D printing construction market size was worth USD 10.94 million in 2021. It is expected to reach USD 47.95 million by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 101% during the forecast period (2022–2030).
- Based on the method, The Extrusion method accounts for the largest share of the global 3D printing construction market. It is expected to grow at a CAGR of 94%. Extrusion is the most common and most basic 3D printing technique. It can be used in almost any situation. A plastic filament is used as the primary printing material.
- Based on material, Concrete holds the largest share of the global 3D printing construction market. It is expected to reach a CAGR of 96%. Over the last five years, 3D concrete Printing for construction has advanced rapidly, thanks to advancements in robotics, material science, and software.
- Based on end-user, Buildings hold the largest share in the global 3D printing construction market. It is expected to grow at a CAGR of 91.4%. The increasing need for houses globally is expected to drive the segment growth. This growing need for new homes can be met using 3D printing technology as this technology can create high-quality homes in a fraction of the cost and time required for traditional construction. Therefore, various construction companies are forming partnerships with 3D printer providers to construct homes using 3D printing technology.
- Based on regions, 3D Printing Construction Market is segmented into North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia-Pacific, and the Middle East and Africa. Asia-Pacific is dominant over other regions.
Get a free sample copy of this report https://straitsresearch.com/report/3d-printing-construction-market/request-sample
- Yingchuang Building Technique
- COBOD International A/S
- Apis Cor
- WASP Srl
- CyBe Construction
- Contour Crafting Corp
- ICON Technology, Inc
- SIKA AG
- Construction 3D
- Monolite UK
- Betabram, Rohaco
- Imprimerie AG
- Beijing Huashang Luhai Technology
- Total Kustom, Spetsavia, and Others.
Global 3D printing construction market segmentation
By Material Type
- North America
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The Jackery Explorer 1000 is one of the most powerful portable power stations. With a 1002Wh capacity, it can supply 1000W of power (2000W surge power) using multiple output ports. Thus, it meets the power supply needs of most higher-power electrical appliances.
TABLE OF CONTENT
1.1 Market Definition
1.2 Market Scope
2 Research Methodology
2.1 Primary Research
2.2 Research Methodology
2.3 Assumptions & Exclusions
2.4 Secondary Data Sources
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Overview
4.1 Report Segmentation & Scope
4.2 Value Chain Analysis: 3D Printing Construction Market
4.2.1 Vendor Matrix
4.3 Key Market Trends
4.4 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.4.3 Threat of Substitution
4.4.4 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.5 Competitive Rivalry
4.5 Environment & Regulatory Landscape
4.6 Forecast Factors & Relevance of Impact
4.7 Macro-Economic & Geopolitical Scenario
4.8 Parent Market Overview
4.9 Technology Landscape
4.10 Market Share Analysis
4.11 Potential Venture Analysis
4.12 Regional Price Trends
4.13 Raw Material Trends
4.14 Cost Structure Analysis
4.14.1 Labor Cost
4.14.3 Maintenance Cost
4.15 Covid-19 Impact Analysis:
4.15.1 Pre and Post Covid-19 Market Scenario Analysis
4.15.2 Market Recovery Timeline and Challenge
4.15.3 Measures Taken by Top Players
4.15.4 Quarterly Market Revenue and Growth Forecast till 2021
22.214.171.124 North America
126.96.36.199 Central and South America and the Caribbean
188.8.131.52 The Middle East and Africa
5 Method Overview
5.1.1 Market Size & Forecast (Value & Volume)
5.2.1 Market Size & Forecast (Value & Volume)
5.3.1 Market Size & Forecast (Value & Volume)
5.4.1 Market Size & Forecast (Value & Volume)
5.5.1 Market Size & Forecast (Value & Volume)
6 Material Type Overview
6.1.1 Market Size & Forecast (Value & Volume)
6.2.1 Market Size & Forecast (Value & Volume)
6.3.1 Market Size & Forecast (Value & Volume)
6.4.1 Market Size & Forecast (Value & Volume)
6.5.1 Market Size & Forecast (Value & Volume)
7 End User Overview
7.1.1 Market Size & Forecast (Value & Volume)
7.2.1 Market Size & Forecast (Value & Volume)
7.3.1 Market Size & Forecast (Value & Volume)
- Up to 7x faster charge: 40A / 9.6 kW
- WiFi connectivity with smartphone app and online control dashboard
- Dynamic LED lights show power, connectivity, and charging status
- *NEW* built-in cable rack
- *NEW* security lock
Was US$699.00 Now US$649.00 Ships free!
8 Regional Overview
8.1.1 Market Size & Forecast (Value & Volume)
8.2 North America
8.2.1 Economic Overview
8.2.2 Market Scenario
8.3 Central and South America and the Caribbean
8.3.1 Economic Overview
8.3.2 Market Scenario
8.3.6 Rest of Central and South America and the Caribbean
8.4.1 Economic Overview
8.4.2 Market Scenario
8.4.5 The UK
8.4.7 The Rest Of Europe
8.5 Asia-Pacific (APAC)
8.5.1 Economic Overview
8.5.2 Market Scenario
8.5.7 South Korea
8.5.8 Rest Of APAC
8.6 Middle East
8.6.1 Economic Overview
8.6.2 Market Scenario
8.6.3 South Arabia
8.6.4 The UAE
8.6.8 The Rest Of Middle East
8.7.1 Economic Overview
8.7.2 Market Scenario
8.7.4 South Africa
8.7.5 The Rest Of Africa
9 Competitive Landscape — Manufacturers & Suppliers
9.1 Competition Dashboard
9.2 Industry Structure
9.3 Yingchuang Building Technique
9.3.1 Business Overview
9.3.2 Financial Performance
9.3.3 Recent Developments
9.4 COBOD International A/S
9.5 Apis Cor
9.7 WASP Srl
9.8 CyBe Construction
9.10 Contour Crafting Corp
9.11 ICON Technology, Inc
9.12 SIKA AG
9.13 Construction 3D
9.14 Monolite UK
9.17 Imprimerie AG
9.18 Beijing Huashang Luhai Technology
9.19 Total Kustom
10 Conclusion & Recommendation
11 Acronyms & Abbreviations
Table of Content and Figure @ https://straitsresearch.com/report/3d-printing-construction-market/toc
- In May 2022, CyBe Construction has recently relocated to a fantastic new building on the Kantsingel, Oss’s new ‘company boulevard’.
- In March 2022, the innovative construction technology and large-scale 3D Printing leader in Austin, Texas, debuted “House Zero”, its newest 3D-printed home. House Zero is the first of what ICON hopes will be a new breed of residences built mainly to take advantage of the possibilities offered by 3D Printing. The team collaborated with award-winning Texas company Lake|Flato Architects for the first project in ICON’s “Exploration Series”.
- In November 2021, COBOD and PERI expanded 3D construction printing distribution cooperation. Danish COBOD International is known for being the leader in developing and manufacturing 3D construction printers. In contrast, PERI Group is a global leader in formwork equipment, scaffolding, tents, and the distributor of COBOD 3D construction printers.
Have a look at the related research report?
3D Printing Plastics Market: Information by Type (Photopolymers, ABS & ASA), Form (Filament, Ink), and Region — Forecast till 2030
3D Printing Software and Services Market: Information by Component (3D Printers, 3D Printing Software), Technology (Stereolithography), Application, and Region — Forecast till 2030
3D Printing Metal Market: Information by Form (Powder, Filament), Technology (Powder Bed Fusion), Metal Type (Titanium, Nickel), End-User (Automotive), and Region — Forecast till 2030
Construction Robotics Market: Information by Type (Demolition, Bricklaying), Application (Public Infrastructure, Commercial and Residential buildings), and Region — Forecast till 2030
Construction Adhesive Market: Information by Resin Type (Polyurethanes, Polyvinyl Acetate), Technology (Solvent-based, Water-based), and Region — Forecast till 2030
About Straits Research Pvt Ltd
StraitsResearch is a market intelligence company providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision-makers. Straits Research Pvt Ltd provides actionable market research data, especially designed and presented for decision making and ROI.
Whether you are looking at business sectors in the next town or crosswise over continents, we understand the significance of being acquainted with the client’s purchase. We overcome our clients’ issues by recognising and deciphering the target group and generating leads with utmost precision. We seek to collaborate with our clients to deliver a broad spectrum of results through a blend of market and business research approaches.
For more information on your target market, please contact us below:
Phone: +1 646 480 7505 (the US)
+91 8087085354 (APAC)
+44 208 068 9665 (the UK)
– Globe Newswire, New York, United States
When you buy something through our retail links, we may earn commission and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.
You may also like: