Tagged: A.S. BRYDEN & SONS, WAREHOUSE COORDINATOR
- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 years, 7 months ago by aqaluvuhofcub.
November 6, 2019 at 9:08 pm #647758aqaluvuhofcubGuest
WAREHOUSE COORDINATOR (TEMPORARY)
WAREHOUSE COORDINATOR (TEMPORARY)
A.S. BRYDEN & SONS (TRINIDAD) LIMITED & BRYDEN PI LIMITED
To ensures the validity of all product movements promoting data integrity and accuracy, while protecting the Company’s investment in Inventory
A.S. Bryden & Sons (Trinidad) Limited
We are seeking to recruit suitable temporary candidates for the following position in the Distribution Centre:
WAREHOUSE COORDINATOR (Temporary)
Major Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
The Warehouse Coordinator’s assignments will vary depending on activity levels and shift assignment and may include the following:
- Dispatches delivery vehicles in a timely and accurate manner that ensures accuracy of delivery quantities versus invoice quantities
- Verifies picked goods to ensure accuracy and completeness of picking.
- Receives and verifies goods returned from the trade and prepares Goods Return Advice Form.
- Places goods returned from the trade in the designated storage area.
- Receives and verifies goods from Inter-Warehouse Transfers.
- Assists with the receiving function using the Warehouse Management System to verify items and quantities on the Purchase Order. Surveys the Warehouse for non-conformities to Warehousing Procedures and informs either the Supervisor or Shift Manager.
- Participates in planned stock counts or ad hoc stock checks aimed at ensuring inventory accuracy.
- Performs other key supporting roles, depending on resource constraints and work demands as directed by the Shift Manager and/or Supervisor
Knowledge & Experience:
- A minimum of two (2) CAPE passes
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience working in a warehouse environment
- Good time management skills and ability to multitask.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work with staff at all levels
- Team player with good communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and any other related software
Thank you for your interest, but please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Self-starter with strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
Server Assistant Hyatt Regency – Sweet TnT Magazine
This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by olaexob 20 minutes ago. olaexob Server Assistant Hyatt Regency Port-of-Spain, Trinidad and Tobago The Food Server Assistant is responsible primarily for assisting the Food Server in serving the guest.
Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago – Sweet TnT Magazine
Jobs and vacant positions can be posted here for the whole world to see for free. Have a skill, product or service you would like to offer post it here.
Home – Study Zone Institute
StudyZoneInstitute.com is the home for students, teachers and parents to find useful information and materials for teaching and learning.Read about active learning, types of learners, learning environments, the students in the classroom, focus exercises, learning with technology, outdoor learning, teaching aids, parents’ involvement and more.
Café Attendant Employment Opportunity – Sweet TnT Magazine
Café Attendant Employment Opportunity The job incumbent is required to assist in all areas of Café operations, inclusive of the preparation of food items and beverages, cash handling, maintaining a clean environment and providing exceptional customer service.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.