- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 years, 5 months ago by amararaici.
January 22, 2019 at 8:03 pm #722771amararaiciGuest
Vembev Sales Representative- Key Accounts
- Presenting suggested orders to customers and collecting orders from customers on assigned routes daily.
- Implementing business and strategy development plans’ by account to achieve growth targets.
- Analyzing and communicating competitive practices and key benchmarking information recommending appropriate action plans and identifying customer needs.
- Developing clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Coordinating sales effort with Marketing, Sales, Finance, Logistics and Technical Service groups.
- Analyzing the territory/markets’ potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers’ value to the organization.
- Creating and managing a customers’ value plan.
- Analyzing and communicating competitive practices and key benchmarking information recommending appropriate action plans, identifying customer needs while highlighting Vembev capabilities.
- Planning and organizing personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Investment for the territory and segment.
- Managing rentals and ensuring shelves are appropriately stocked.
- Managing credits and ensuring on time payments and collections.
- Analyzing the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customer’s value to the organization.
- Preparing and providing management reports on customer needs, concerns, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new business.
- A minimum of five (5) GCE/CXC O’ Level passes, two (2) of which must include English and Mathematics.
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in Sales or Consumer Packaged Goods experience.
- Sales Certification will be an asset.
- Must own a vehicle in good working condition and willing to work in any area of Trinidad.
Who is Vembev
Caribbean Distribution Partners Ltd. acquired the distribution rights for Pepsi and a selection of its other drinks as at November 1, 2016 for Trinidad and Tobago and for Barbados.
Vembev is the licensee and distributor in Trinidad and Tobago of the PepsiCo range of beverages – Pepsi, Mountain Dew, 7UP and Ocean Spray. The Company also distributes Peardrax and Cydrax under license, and owns and distributes the JuC and Fizz brands. Vembev also has the distribution rights in Barbados for the aforementioned PepsiCo brands as well as Peardrax and Cydrax.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Apply to more job vacancies here
See articles on Trinidad and Tobago here
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.