- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 years, 5 months ago by Edwinchush.
January 14, 2019 at 3:48 pm #674536EdwinchushGuest
Van Sales Representative/Driver Job Description
Office Gems is facilitating the recruitment of VAN SALES REPRESENTATIVE/DRIVERS for a leading Distributor of food and hardware products. The Van Sales Representatives / Drivers are needed for the EAST-WEST CORRIDOR and CENTRAL TRINIDAD, to profitably promote and market the Company’s range of products and provide excellent customer service, with a key focus on the specified channels/routes / accounts.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND FUNCTIONS:
The principal duties and functions of the Van Sales Representative / Driver include but are not limited to:
- Promoting and selling food and beverage products, continuously seeking new opportunities for introducing products to customers
- Ensuring assigned Motor Vehicle is adequately stocked with appropriate Products to maximize van sales.
- Placing customers’ orders and following up on the delivery of bulkier orders.
- Handling customer questions, complaints and billing queries with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism.
- Managing customers’ credit accounts within the limits of the credit facilities offered to them, in accordance with Company policy.
- Supervising the day to day activities of Merchandisers within stipulated geographical area, ensuring that all accounts are serviced according to schedule.
- Assisting in implementing advertising/promotional campaigns.
- Continually maintaining working knowledge of all Company products, services, pricing, and promotions.
- Performs in-store promotions including sampling, as required.
- Attends meetings and training/product development seminars as required.
QUALIFICATIONS KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- A minimum of five (5) GCE/CXC Levels passes, two (2) of which must include English and Mathematics.
- At least one (1) year experience in a similar capacity
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to work with little supervision.
- Willingness to commute throughout Trinidad and Tobago
- Must be the holder of valid Driver’s permits – Class 3 and Heavy T with minimum 5 years’ driving experience.
Please provide the names, telephone numbers and email addresses for two (2) professional and one (1) personal reference in your resume.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.