- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 years, 8 months ago by writemyessayforme.
January 7, 2019 at 2:53 pm #708527writemyessayformeGuest
Vacancy Secretary I Medical Records
Deadline for Applications: January 04, 2019.
Job Ref.: Job
Job Title: SECRETARY I MEDICAL RECORDS
Sector: CUSTOMER SERVICE,ADMINISTRATIVE,BUSINESS-ADMIN,CLERICAL
Location: NORTH CENTRAL -CUREPE,MT HOPE,SAN JUAN
Job Type: Temporary / Contract
Vacancy SECRETARY I MEDICAL RECORDS
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the following position at the North-Central Regional Health Authority (NCRHA).
Vacancy SECRETARY I MEDICAL RECORDS
The incumbent will be responsible for executing administrative and secretarial duties in the department. Proactively exercise a wide latitude and discretion in the handling of all material of a confidential nature.
- Receives calls and answer telephone, proactively manage as many calls as possible on matters not requiring personal attention of the organizational relationship.
- Maintains files (storage and retrieval) and record correspondence and other matters.
- Receives and distributes mail, proactively handling those not requiring personal attention of the supervisor.
- Ensures that appropriate copies of correspondence are distributed, information assembled, and other corporate personnel notifies about concerns with subject correspondence.
- Prepares direct composition of appropriate reply as necessary data for the organizational relationship to use in the composition of a reply.
- Records, transcribes and distributes minutes of meetings as and when required.
- Maintains regular follow-up on files of confidential, corporate and personal data.
- Prepares daily and /or weekly reminders (agendas, meeting schedules for supervisor’s attention, etc).
- Prepares confidential and special reports requiring considerable independent initiative and action to achieve desired results or support conclusions.
- Prepares reports etc from layout as may be required.
- Arranges meetings as directed for the organizational relationship.
- Maintains continuity of office operation during the absence of the organizational relationship.
- Manages administrative matters and arrange for most efficient dispatch of pending matters upon the return of the organisational relationship.
- Executes all administrative details within the department in the absence of the organisational relationship.
- Has responsibility for a high quality of information processed (input/output) in the department, accurate content, presentation etc.
- Gives administrative support to the Department’s Medical Records Officers / Supervisor as necessary.
- Performs other related duties as directed by the organisational relationship.
Minimum Qualifications, Training and Experience:
- Minimum of five (5) CXC O’level passes; two (2) of which must be English Language and Mathematics or Principles of Accounts or Economics.
- Certification in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Certificate in typing 100 w.p.m. will be asset.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a related job function.
- Any other combination of qualifications, training and experience may be considered.
*Certificates acquired at foreign universities MUST be supported by certified transcripts as well as evidence that the completed programme is accredited in Trinidad and Tobago.
Applications must be submitted along with Curriculum Vitae and copies of certificates by
January 04, 2019 to:
Office of the General Manager, Human Resources
North-Central Regional Health Authority
Building # 39, Third Floor
Eric Williams Medical Sciences Complex
Unsuitable/late applications will not be acknowledged.
Apply to more job vacancies here
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.