Tagged: Unipet, UNIPET VACANCY
- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 years, 1 month ago by joanneq72141654.
April 16, 2020 at 6:22 pm #827244joanneq72141654Participant
UNIPET MAINTENANCE ADMINISTRATOR
UNIPET MAINTENANCE ADMINISTRATOR
(UNITED INDEPENDENT PETROLEUM MARKETING COMPANY LIMITED)
UNIPET MAINTENANCE ADMINISTRATOR JOB DESCRIPTION
The Maintenance Administrator will provide lead technical, business support and analysis for UNIPET’s Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
PURPOSE OF JOB:
The Maintenance Administrator will provide lead technical, business support and analysis for UNIPET’s Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) inclusive of support of asset management, work planning and spare parts inventory within the software; preparing, paying and filing of all documents and day-to-day administration of the company’s overall maintenance.
- Comprehensively manage company’s Maintenance Management System.
- Generating appropriate and timely Maintenance Reports when required.
- Ensuring continuous flow of work order system, i.e. work orders are properly assigned and followed through to completion.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Consult with Supervisor daily to obtain work assignments, keeping Supervisor informed of all activities, needs and problems.
- Daily invoice payment preparation, invoice tracking and all follow-up
- Day-to-day operation and administration of the CMMS including adding and removing users, development and maintenance of Policies/Procedures and Preventative Maintenance Schedules to meet maintenance department objectives.
- Application user setup of CMMS software, work order, work planning, and spare part functionality of the software. Provides workflow development and configuration and routinely monitors data transfer from and to the CMMS and other core business systems.
- Acts as point of contact for the day-to-day operations of the CMMS. Provides support to users for applicable problems and solutions.
- Adds, modifies, and grants user access to CMMS. Performs system set-up configuration including permissions levels, user codes, and grid development.
- Develops equipment hierarchy and ensures data accuracy. Reviews all data for adherence to hierarchy and errors prior to uploading or input of data. Modifies as necessary.
- Supports all CMMS environments, including but not limited to development, testing, training and production
- Co-ordinate assistance of all outside contractors to ensure swift repairs when required
- Prepared accurate, specific weekly and monthly reports to the management so as to maintain and surpass their key metrics.
- Process and distribute new work orders; Ensure completion.
- Maintain communication with vendors regarding new products and incoming orders.
- Ensure that weekly and monthly maintenance and safety checks are conducted; Update spreadsheets.
- Acts as the liaison for problem solving and/or escalation with both staff and software vendors on both the core system and its interfaces.
- Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical fields.
- Experience as a Maintenance Planner.
- Two years working experience using CMMS Software.
- Two years’ experience in the maintenance field, specifically in asset management and spare part optimization.
- Previous experience developing and delivering user training. Proven written communication skills.
UNIPET VACANCY APRIL 2020, MAINTENANCE ADMINISTRATOR.
Keep children occupied with 5 key activities – Sweet TnT Magazine
Leave it up to children to run things and you may have yourself a big mess. Shower them with technology to keep them busy and you just might create a monster. Give loads of school work to keep children occupied and they may become resentful. So, what are parents to do?
Home – Study Zone Institute
We care for all learners – delayed, distracted, unfocussed, accelerated, outspoken, quiet and more. We believe in creating an environment that allows each student to learn at his or her own pace. We aim to bridge the gap between a struggling student at the primary level and their success at exams at the secondary level.
Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago – Sweet TnT Magazine
Jobs and vacant positions can be posted here for the whole world to see for free. Have a skill, product or service you would like to offer post it here.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.