May 14, 2020 at 8:43 pm #836768christenasmerdParticipant
Tobago Regional Health Authority Vacancy
TOBAGO REGIONAL HEALTH AUTHORITY (TRHA)
TOBAGO REGIONAL HEALTH AUTHORITY
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY – INTERNAL AUDITOR
The Tobago Regional Health Authority is responsible for the provision of healthcare throughout Tobago. Key services are offered at the Scarborough General Hospital, Tobago Emergency Medical Service and Primary Care Health Centres.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified professionals seeking opportunities in an environment that promotes safety, quality and equal employment opportunities. Candidates who are experienced in working in a healthcare environment that is undergoing rapid and multifaceted changes towards health service accreditation are especially encouraged to apply.
Reporting to the Chair, Audit Committee of the Board of Directors, the Internal Auditor would add value to and improve the Authority’s operation by performing assessments of operational and financial controls and systems, business processes, risk management systems and governance processes to determine its effectiveness and ensure compliance with accepted accounting standards, risk and management policies and make recommendations for improvement.
- Executes detailed audit procedures, including reviewing transactions, documents, records, reports, and policies and procedures for accuracy and effectiveness
- Works with trustees and management to ensure a system is in place which ensures that all major risks of the Authority are identified and analysed, on an annual basis
- Plans, organises and performs the internal audit function including the preparation of an Audit Plan which fulfils the responsibility of the department, scheduling and assigning work and estimating resource needs
- Coordinates coverage with the external auditors and ensure that each party is not only aware of the other’s work but also well briefed on areas of concern
- Recommends systems and procedures being reviewed, report on the findings and recommendations and monitor management’s response and implementation.
- Works with management to ensure a system is in place which ensures that all major risks of the Authority are identified and analysed, on an annual basis.
- Conducts any reviews or tasks requested by the Audit Committee, or Chief Executive Officer; provided that such reviews and tasks do not compromise the independence or objectivity of the internal audit function.
- Adheres to HACCP, Accreditation Standards, Public Health, Infection Control, Occupational Health and Safety, MoH/ DHWFS, and TRHA protocols, guidelines, policies and procedures and legislation.
- Any related duties as may be required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiarity with Accounting and Auditing computerized applications.
- Excellent analytical and diagnostic skills.
- Ability to gather, analyse and evaluate facts and to prepare and present concise oral and written reports.
- Ability to maintain current knowledge of developments related to business matters of interest to internal audit, particularly legislation changes and developments and new auditing techniques and practices.
CREDENTIALS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must be a member of a professional body such as the ACCA, CPA or CGA
- Professional certification in Audit would be an asset.
- A minimum of five (5) years Auditing experience, two (2) of which must be in a senior management capacity.
- Previous experience in a healthcare environment would be an asset.
Interested candidates are asked to submit their curriculum vitae with copies of all relevant certificates by 05 June 2020 to:
The General Manager Human Resources
Tobago Regional Health Authority
#197 Marie, Scarborough, TOBAGO
Or via email
- Please clearly indicate the position for which you are applying either in the subject line of your email or on the envelope.
- All external certification must have Accreditation Council of Trinidad and Tobago (ACTT) certification.
- We thank you for your interest in Tobago Regional Health Authority but unsuitable applications will not be acknowledged.
- Post-basic training in sub-speciality area
The Finance & Accounting Manger’s Mandate is to support the office of the CEO by defining, enabling and articulating the increase and preservation of the value of TTT Limited.
INTERNAL AUDITOR (MANAGEMENT) Employment Opportunity Join the Dynamic Team of Health Care Professionals. The South-West Regional Health Authority (SWRHA) is pleased to INTERNAL AUDITOR (MANAGEMENT) Job Summary uitably qualified persons to forward applications to fill the following vacancy at the SWRHA: The Internal Auditor (Management) is responsible for reviewing the operations of the Authority to ensure that performance systems are in accordance with approved policies and regulations.
We care for all learners – delayed, distracted, unfocussed, accelerated, outspoken, quiet and more. We believe in creating an environment that allows each student to learn at his or her own pace. We aim to bridge the gap between a struggling student at the primary level and their success at exams at the secondary level.
Jobs and vacant positions can be posted here for the whole world to see for free. Have a skill, product or service you would like to offer post it here.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.