- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 years, 8 months ago by supereblanMut.
January 16, 2019 at 12:10 am #717471supereblanMutGuest
Administrative Assistant-HR Job Description
- Assists specific Smith Robertson managers with the preparation of reports, presentations and other documentation required to support the business in meeting its commitments to key stakeholders.
- Schedules and makes the necessary arrangements for business travel, accommodations, interviews, conferences, meetings, training etc. as guided by designated levels of management.
- Prepares correspondence, inclusive of but not limited to, contracts, letters, memos and faxes, of a confidential nature and issues upon approval from designated levels of management.
- Secures quotes and other documentation from service providers in support of contracted services required by the Company and ensures the timely approval and accurate payment of service providers.
- Co-ordinates the delivery and pick-up of all material directed by designated levels of management.
- Provides administrative support in executing key functions as directed and specified by designated levels of management in the various operational areas.
- Maintains the filing system for specific areas as defined.
- Provides relief support related to the Front Office Receptionist duties including operating the Company’s telephone switch board system as required.
- Provides leave relief support to other members of the team as required.
Administrative Assistant-HR Job Requirements
Administrative Assistant-HR Education and Qualifications
- A minimum of five (5) GCE/CXC O’ Levels passes, two (2) of which must include English and Mathematics.
- Administrative Professional Certification would be an asset.
- Certificate in Human Resources
Administrative Assistant-HR Skills and Abilities
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Tools.
- Ability to work in a highly confidential environment.
- Ability to work independently.
To apply to position click here
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Apply to more job vacancies here
See articles on Trinidad and Tobago here
Smith Robertson & Company Limited was established by Mr Adam Smith and Mr William Robertson in 1894. The company was incorporated in March 1929 and was located in Chacon Street Port Of Spain. The Company was initially in the indent business but added many additional agencies over the years.
In 1994 the company relocated its facilities to a main Distribution Centre at the corner of the Churchill Roosevelt Highway and Macoya Road. In 1998 Smith Robertson was acquired by Victor E. Mouttet Limited and restructured so as to be focused only on the distribution of Pharmaceutical and Personal Care products.
In July 2010 Smith Robertson moved its operations into a new purpose built Office and Distribution Centre at Aranguez, San Juan which provides for significant expansion opportunities. Coinciding with this move, the Company was acquired by Agostini’s Limited and one year later the operations of Agostini Pharmaceutical Limited (a subsidiary of Agostini’s Limited) were merged into Smith Robertson.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.