Tagged: Asia Pacific, CAPEX, Caribbean, Central America, datacenters, Digicel, Digicel Foundation, Digicel vacancy, Haiti, Jamaica, OPEX, Papua New Guinea, Power Engineer, Power Engineer Digicel, Product Manager, Smart Home, Smart Home Product Manager, switches, Trinidad and Tobago
- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year, 9 months ago by obutunisxep.
July 31, 2019 at 5:08 pm #647400obutunisxepGuest
Smart Home Product Manager Commercial Trinidad and Tobago
Digicel Group is a total communications and entertainment provider with operations in 31 markets in the Caribbean, Central America and Asia Pacific.
After 18 years of operation, total investment to date stands at over US$5 billion worldwide. The company is renowned for delivering best value, best service and best network.Digicel also runs a host of community-based initiatives across its markets and has set up Digicel Foundations in Haiti, Jamaica, Papua New Guinea and Trinidad and Tobago which focus on educational, cultural and social development programmes.Visit http://www.digicelgroup.com for more information.Job Title: Smart Home Product Manager
Expected Starting Period: Second Quarter 2019 Summary/Objective:
The Smart Home Product Manager is responsible for the definition and development of the complete business requirements for Digicel’s new line of Smart Home and Security solutions.
The successful candidate will be required to innovate and lead the way for our smart home technology providing a defining experience for Digicel’s customers’/clients’.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Act as the “voice of the market” from the outside-in to the rest of the organization.
- Analyze various market segments and collaborate with leadership to choose the best ones to pursue.
- Develop a roadmap to illustrate our vision and plan into the future.
- Collaborate with other stakeholders such as marketing, sales, and business solutions.
- Create user stories for current and future products based on the market’s problems.
- Manage the entire product line life cycle from sun setting legacy products to prototyping and testing new features/products and ideas.
- Develop Go-To-Market strategy for implementation.
- Perform commercial assessments and business case justifications.
- Drive buy-build-partner analysis, and where necessary, review potential partner relationships for the product.
- Analyze results, and drive changes to our product and processes to create improvement.
- Keep a finger on the pulse of our competition, and develop strategies and tactics to reduce the threat
Smart Home Product Manager Qualifications:
- Degree in Business Management, Computer Science or related studies
- Solid experience in product management or product design for software products and technologies
- Marketing, development or sales experience in the IoT, or home security industry
- Track record of using qualitative and quantitative data to prioritize and drive decision-making
- Metrics-driven: Strong analytical and synthesis skills are a must, including the ability to absorb and process large amounts of data into actionable information.
- Experience with best practice agile scrum development and lean startup principles
- Project Management experience will be considered an asset
- Experience in and with the mobile telecommunications sector would be considered a valuable asset.
- An acceptable combination of academic qualifications and work experience may be considered in lieu of minimum requirements.
Smart Home Product Manager Functional Skills:
- Attentive to detail
- Self-motivated and result-oriented approach to work
- Entrepreneurial and strategic mindset
- Ability to multi-task and deliver against competing priorities
- Ability to build strong relationships and work as part of inter-disciplinary teams
- Open-mindedness and positive attitude with the ability to strive in a fast-paced and demanding service environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Able to operate autonomously and demonstrate initiative in problem solving, decision making and proactive approach to job
- Confidentiality and trustworthiness
- Strong communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to relate to a diverse working environment
- Computer/Technology savvy a Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, etc.)
Would you like to apply to this job?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.