Tagged: Nestlé, Nestlé Trinidad, NESTLÉ TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO LIMITED, SHIFT TEAM LEADER, SHIFT TEAM LEADER NESTLÉ
- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 years, 3 months ago by martin1019.
February 19, 2020 at 12:59 pm #824980martin1019Participant
SHIFT TEAM LEADER NESTLÉ
SHIFT TEAM LEADER NESTLÉ TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO LIMITED.
SHIFT TEAM LEADER NESTLÉ JOB DESCRIPTION
Responsible for managing a designated team, plant and material (resources) in a culture of continuous improvement and performance monitoring, review and actions to ensure full compliance with Nestlé standards.
SHIFT TEAM LEADER NESTLÉ
Do you want to be a part of the World’s leading Nutrition, Health & Wellness Company, where success is a reflection of professionalism, conduct and ethical values?
This may be the perfect opportunity!
As the Shift Team Leader, you will be responsible for managing a designated team, plant and material (resources) in a culture of continuous improvement and performance monitoring, review and actions to ensure full compliance with Nestlé standards.
To be our preferred candidate, you should ideally possess:
- First Degree: BSc. Engineering / Chemistry, Management or related discipline
- Experience in Project Management and Problem-solving Methodology / Tools
- At least 3 years’ experience in a supervisory role with experience in Manufacturing / Quality.
- Knowledge of food processing operations and technology
- Working knowledge of factory systems & SAP Knowledge
- Strong Knowledge in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent time management, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Strong customer service orientation and team spirit.
- Effective communication skills in both oral and written form.
- Demonstrated experience in working under pressure.
If you fit this profile and would like to join our team, please submit your CV by Tuesday 25th February 2020.
Nestlé Trinidad and Tobago Limited is one of the largest and most diversified food manufacturing companies in Trinidad and Tobago and has been a part of your household for over 100 years. At Nestlé, we hire employees with personal attitudes and professional skills enabling them to develop a long-term career and relationship with the company and this has been the most critical element in driving our business. When you accept a job at Nestlé, you really accept the opportunity to develop your career.
There is more to life at Nestlé!
Facebook for Developers
Join a community of developers, attend meetups and collaborate online. Learn what Facebook is creating to bring the world closer together. Build better products and scale your startup with Facebook Startup programs. Learn more and share more about threats to help improve security.
Home – Study Zone Institute
StudyZoneInstitute.com is the home for students, teachers and parents to find useful information and materials for teaching and learning. Read about active learning, types of learners, learning environments, the students in the classroom, focus exercises, learning with technology, outdoor learning, teaching aids, parents’ involvement and more.
Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago – Sweet TnT Magazine
Jobs and vacant positions can be posted here for the whole world to see for free. Have a skill, product or service you would like to offer post it here.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.