- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 years, 5 months ago by Rolands.
February 8, 2019 at 4:21 pm #742984RolandsGuest
OCT Secondary School Teacher, MAPLE LEAF INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, Trinidad and Tobago.
OCT Secondary School Teacher – Math, Physics, Business
TEACHING, FACULTY JOBS K-12 SCHOOL
OCT Secondary School Teachers for September 2019
- Salary based on years of teaching experience
- Medical Health Plan Coverage – Teachers pay 1/3 of the medical plan and the school pays the remaining 2/3.
- One return airfare from Toronto to Port of Spain, per Academic Year
- Reimbursement of shipping costs up to TT$5,000 over the duration of service with the school
- Child Education Tuition Discount (50%)
Applicants must possess:
- Bachelor of Education degree
- Ontario College of Teachers (OCT) Certification
- Qualifications for Intermediate/ Senior Division
- A strong recommendation from an Ontario school educator
- Experience with the Ontario Curriculum
- START DATE: 26/08/2019
- TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO
- CONTRACT TYPE: 1-YEAR RENEWABLE
Maple Leaf International School is located in Petit Valley which is in the suburb, North West of the capital city of Port of Spain. Maple Leaf offers the Ontario Secondary School Diploma, recognized by universities and colleges locally and worldwide. The school is one of 19 international schools in the world, outside Ontario, that is accredited by the Ontario Ministry of Education and follows the Ontario Curriculum. Maple Leaf students benefit from small class sizes, current Canadian resources and professionally-trained committed staff in a safe environment.
Maple Leaf International School is a co-educational, private school located in Petit Valley, Trinidad, West Indies. This K -12 school follows the Ontario Education Curriculum and is accredited by the Ontario Ministry of Education.
Critical Thinkers. Independent Learners.
Maple Leaf International School offers an authentic, private Ontario education experience, which is ranked among the top education systems in the world. We embrace a student-centred approach, creating an immersive learning environment that follows the internationally recognised Ontario Education Curriculum. This is complemented by a broad range of electives, sports and arts programmes. At Maple Leaf, we shape self-directed learners and critical thinkers. Our students are global citizens who understand their role in effecting positive change in the world around them.
To be recognized as the premier elementary and secondary school in Trinidad and Tobago.
Maple Leaf International School develops self-directed learners who demonstrate excellence and integrity in becoming leaders and well-balanced contributors to the global community.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for a chance to take part in our monthly giveaways
Apply to more job vacancies here
See articles on Trinidad and Tobago here
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.