- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 years, 1 month ago by ilotineojog.
August 8, 2019 at 6:21 pm #647415ilotineojogGuest
Sales Representative Massy Distribution
Sales Representative Massy Distribution Job Purpose
Provide customer sales service and support and promote the complete product offering to the end users in an effort to increase sales.
Sales Representative Massy Distribution Key Responsibilies
- Field promotion of agricultural chemicals, outdoor power equipment and any other products offered by the department.
- Conduct sales visits as required to ensure sales targets are met.
- Report on visits and field evaluations in a timely manner, internally and to the respective vendors as required.
- Prepare and distribute samples for evaluation.
- Increase brand awareness in retail outlets by interacting with employees as well as their customers on a regular basis.
- Identify customer’s needs and suggest possible solutions as soon as possible.
- Coordinate and participate in scheduled plant clinics, seminars and open days with sales representatives.
- Develop new business by identifying new customers and products in the market particularly in the Energy, Petro-Chemical, Safety and agricultural industries on an ongoing basis.
- Acquire knowledge of all the products sold by the department and also products available from our Principals.
- Monitor market trends – size of market, our market share, competition levels, threats from other suppliers, etc. on an ongoing basis and provide feedback to the necessary persons.
- Assist in preparing market surveys and budgets for Principals as and when required.
- Assist in preparing suggested orders using RRAR and other relevant reports, tools and techniques.
- Keep in contact with all our customers (develop business relationships with buyers, Production Managers and Quality Control personnel) by regular visits.
- Handle customer complaints immediately upon receiving them and document through the required process.
- Submit daily worksheets to Manager on visits to customers in the agreed timeline and to the required quality.
- Collect payments on due date of invoice and monitor customer accounts using Trend as and when required providing the necessary reports in the agreed timeline and to the required quality.
- Participate in the department’s Inventory Audits.
Sales Representative Massy Distribution Knowledge and Skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Customer Focused
- Cellular telephone in good working condition
- Valid driver’s permit and vehicle in good working condition
Qualifications & Experience
- 5 O’Levels including Mathematics, English and Chemistry, and 2 A’Levels
- Sales Experience in the Agriculture Industry
- Diploma in Agriculture or related field would be an asset
- Computer Literacy (Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel)
Application Deadline: Tuesday August 6, 2019
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Apply to more job vacancies here
See articles on Trinidad and Tobago here
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.