- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year, 9 months ago by erobodu.
August 28, 2019 at 5:36 pm #647441eroboduGuest
Sales Representative Hand Arnold
Location – San Juan/Barataria
Sales Representative Hand Arnold Description
The successful candidate will be responsible for maximizing sales and achieving sales targets set. He/she will focus on proactively pursuing new business opportunities while up selling to existing customers.
Sales Representative Hand Arnold Job duties
Under the direction of the Respective Sales Manager carries out the following functions: –
- Diligently visits all customers on your customer listing on a regular basis as outlined in your daily route sheets.
- Maximize sales to ensure that monthly sales targets are met.
- To adequately service the customers in your territory ensuring that you provide a suitable solution according to the customer’s requirements, thus providing a high level of customer care and service.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the department’s products, the company’s processes and promotions guidelines to provide the highest levels of sales support to the customers.
- To continually pursue new business opportunities and follow up in a timely manner while advising Sales Manager of same
- Closely monitor all market/ competitor activities and provide feedback to Management of this as well as feedback from the customers.
- Establish a strong, mutual working relationship with the Merchandising staff and ensure that all directives from their job specifications are performed.
- Liaising with our warehouse as and when necessary to ensure that the deliveries of goods to your customers are done in a timely fashion.
- Assisting with all promotional activity.
- Assisting with the handling of the replacement & or credits for damaged or expired products and following up on same.
- Arriving at first outlet by 8.00am on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays ensuring that all outlets assigned are completed in a satisfactory manner. Arriving at office by 8.00am on Tuesday and Thursday, departing for the trade by 9.30am.
- Completing Daily Call sheets in full and submitting these on Tuesday and Thursday to the relevant Sales Manager.
- Performing any other functions that management may from time to time assign to this post.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of five (5) CXC O’ Level passes inclusive of Mathematics and English.
- At least three years prior sales experience in a similar FMCG environment
- Must own a vehicle in good working condition.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be a team player
- Must be customer focused
- Must be familiar with goods sold by the department
- Ability to work in a faced-paced dynamic environment
- El Socorro Road Ext, San Juan, Trinidad, West Indies
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.