- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 years, 8 months ago by Momattene.
October 3, 2019 at 10:28 pm #791493MomatteneGuest
Sales Representative Dry FoodsSan Juan or Santa Cruz or El Socorro, North Central, Full time
Sales Representative Dry Foods Job Description
Duties of the Employee in the function as a Sales Representative, but are not limited to the following:
Daily servicing all customers with the company’s entire line of products by developing relationships with key purchasing personnel and decision-makers at various outlets. Ensuring, with the assistance of the driver and merchandizer our products are well displayed at the point of sale. Selling-in adequate products into each outlet to prevent complete depletion of in-store inventory and shelve stocks.
Other Duties & Expectations:
- Must display strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills when interacting with clients
- Approach each day on the job motivated and driven
- Maintain and expand client database within the assigned territory
- Report and provide feedback to management
- Maintain accurate records of each customer purchases on Tablet provided.
- Update Tablet to reflect new customers when added
- Bring in new customers in all territories
- Sell in new and existing product to current and new customers
- Evaluate customers’ needs and Build productive long-lasting relationships
- Must meet targets set by the company as a minimum performance standard.
- Capacity to succeed in a high-pressure working environment
- Expected to possess a high degree of resiliency
- Effective Merchandizing on each customer visit.
A qualified candidate must have:
- At least five years of sales experience.
- 5 CXC O Levels
- A working vehicle is mandatory.
Salary $5000, plus commission.
Click here to apply
Powered by Embed YouTube Video
Poor living conditions and success – Sweet TnT Magazine
What are the chances of success if you live in a poverty-stricken community? We hear people talk about their place of residence being the main reason they fail at school, work or as parents. Is being poor a viable reason for aggressive behaviour, a disrespectful attitude, bad grades, unemployment, or criminal actions?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.