- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year, 9 months ago by oziyoqexo.
August 1, 2019 at 1:00 pm #647404oziyoqexoGuest
Sales Officer (Tobago)
Sales Officer (Tobago) Description
SALES OFFICER (Tobago)
The Sales Officer is responsible for delivering the highest level of service to the clients at all points in the sale of the company’s products and services. The company’s policies and procedures will help to guide the activities of the encumbered to ensure customer satisfaction is achieved.
The Sales Officer (Tobago) interfaces internally with the managers and supervisors of various departments and externally with clients to help deliver quality service. To achieve success the position requires a combination of organizational and human relations skills together with compassion and respect in the discharge of the responsibilities.
- Supports the achievement of the company’s vision by the attitude, actions, behaviours, and communication while both on and off duty.
- Contributes to the overall effectiveness of the organisation by adherence to internal control procedures, operating guidelines, systems, documentation, operating practices and preparation of reports.
- Contacts and meets with current and potential clients to determine their needs and present products and services to meet those needs according to the Belgroves Way of Funeral Service.
- Assists with the maintenance of the client and prospective client database by updating contact information.
- Responds to all online and other inquiries by phone, electronically and/or in person.
- Sells all the products and services of the companies of the Belgroves Group.
- Performs Concierge services by meeting all the funeral related needs of clients even though they may not directly relate to the sales of products and services.
- Collects and presents feedback on customer service in the company
- Meets the sales, financial and customer service targets as set out in the Annual Sales plans.
- Prepares sales plans, action logs and sales strategies to ensure that sales plans are met.
- Coordinates activities with other departments on a daily basis, according to the Belgroves Management System (BMS) to ensure prompt and efficient delivery of service to clients
- Perform quality checks on all products/services sold prior to delivery
- Follows up with clients after sales are performed to ensure 100% satisfaction and rectify any issues that the client may have. Perform a Process Improvement Review (PIR) in the case that a breakdown occurs or customer satisfaction is less than 100%.
- Prepares and submits in a timely manner monthly, quarterly and annual reports on sales activities and results. Reports include but are not limited to daily call reports, weekly work plans using the action log, and completion of monthly SIC and KPI reports.
- Recommends changes in products, services, and policy by evaluating the results of the sales efforts, customer feedback, and competitive developments.
- Assists in the development of all sales and promotional materials and client presentations.
- Makes presentations to prospective clients and participates in sales events and other marketing activities of the company
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications and participating in professional societies.
- Supports the development and maintenance of a team environment by performing other related duties.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.