- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year, 11 months ago by otijepudexaz.
October 4, 2019 at 8:09 pm #647544otijepudexazGuest
Sales & Events Specialist
Sales & Events Specialist Job Description
Sales & Events Specialist Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and update sales plan to grow and maintain the customer database
- Gather insights and information on market development and intelligence
- Business Development – New sector or niche penetration as well as online and direct sales opportunities.
- To plan and supervise all client events providing a high quality event management service.
- Responsible for all equipment and stock at an event, ensuring that all stock not utilized at an event is returned to Head Office using proper documentation and in a manner that the stock can be used at a later time.
- To manage and develop the events team to ensure effective and successful operation of all functions.
- Order new stock and equipment/inventory when required which means liaising with Account Reps and Procurement accordingly.
- Make suggestions for equipment which might improve food presentation and performance in the operation.
- First Degree in Management, Marketing or related social science
- Certificate in Hospitality or Events management
- At least 5 years in a Sales environment and 3 years field sales experience
- Service Excellence – Highly Developed, Accountability – Highly Develop, Integrity – Highly Developed, Dedication, Inspirational Leadership – Developed, Developed, Continuous Improvement – Developed, Innovation – Developed
- Sound negotiation skills
- Ability to develop a network and strong client relationships
What are the chances of success if you live in a poverty-stricken community? We hear people talk about their place of residence being the main reason they fail at school, work or as parents. Is being poor a viable reason for aggressive behaviour, a disrespectful attitude, bad grades, unemployment, or criminal actions?
Powered by Embed YouTube Video
10 years for Sweet TnT Magazine 2009-2019
The team at Sweet TnT Magazine says thanks to readers, contributors, fans, followers, subscribers, advertisers and customers for support given for 10 years from 2009-2019. The anniversary is commemorated by two publications, Sweet TnT 100 …Read more>>> https://
sweettntmagazine.com/ 10-years-sweet-tnt-magazine -2009-2019/
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.