Tagged: REPUBLIC BANK
- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year, 8 months ago by ofofafeofobhp.
October 11, 2019 at 9:37 pm #647707ofofafeofobhpGuest
MARKETING SPECIALIST REPUBLIC BANK LIMITED
REPUBLIC BANK Marketing Specialist
VACANCY REPUBLIC BANK MARKETING SPECIALIST – T&T OFFICE
Applications are invited from persons with suitable qualifications to fill the position of “Marketing Specialist” at the Group Marketing and Communications Department.
The jobholder is responsible for:
– Assisting the Senior Manager with the planning and development of creative and innovative strategies for the Eastern Caribbean and implementing agreed plans for roll-out of these strategies.
– Monitoring performance of campaigns and initiatives, preparing reports, coordinating research initiatives and making recommendations on the effectiveness of the agreed strategies and tactics.
– Planning and monitoring the development, production and deployment of other marketing activities such as advertising, research and forecasting, new product development and marketing performance.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
– Working with the Marketing Specialist St. Lucia to oversee and manage the planning and development of marketing strategies for the Eastern Caribbean
– Scheduling meetings, obtaining statistics/inputs and participating in discussions with internal and external stakeholders (e.g. agencies, territories, external parties & other Units) for the preparation of all Marketing Plans for the Eastern Caribbean
– Documenting the process, making recommendations and working with the manager to prepare presentations and proposals for approval
– Supporting the creation of the following for the Eastern Caribbean:
- Annual marketing plans
- All marketing campaigns and promotions
- Traditional & digital advertising plans
- Major Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives e.g. CPL
– Assisting the manager in achieving group harmonization with the Eastern Caribbean & other territories by (for example):
- Scheduling meetings monthly to share strategy, successes and challenges
- Identifying and recommending marketing information that will assist individual territories &/or the Group
- Preparing reports on group initiatives
- Assisting the manager in implementing directives
- Overseeing the production, printing and supply of key publications e.g. quarterly reports/financials
- Supporting the Marketing Specialist in St. Lucia as required with the implementation of agreed strategies
- Reviewing performance reports and working with the Business Analytics & Martech team to analyze reports and make changes to strategic or tactical plans (as required) to continuously improve marketing performance.
Branding and Communication Support:
– In conjunction with the manager Brand Management, overseeing the production and execution of all brand & communication related activities for the Eastern Caribbean such as:
- Marketing collateral design and approval
- Website and Social Media planning and management
- Communications and Public Relations preparation and distribution e.g. press releases, circulars
Product development & enhancement:
– Collaborating with the Personal and Business Segment Managers as well as giving input into the discussion with internal and external stakeholders (e,g. agencies, external parties, risk, ITMD & other Units) for the development of new products/services or to enhance existing offerings for the Eastern Caribbean
– Documenting the process, making recommendations and working with the manager to prepare proposals for approval
– On a monthly or quarterly basis, working with the Marketing Specialist St. Lucia to review competitor products/services and preparing a summary report of the findings i.e. competitive advantages and shortfall against our current offerings with recommendations.
– Working with the Research Officer and Marketing Specialist St. Lucia in identifying market gaps and /or opportunities that should be explored with a view toward deepening our understanding of the Eastern Caribbean region.
– Working with the Marketing Specialist St. Lucia to review the findings identified in market research reports and using insights gained in the development of marketing strategies and tactics.
– Assisting the manager in creating a positive work environment by fostering open communication, ongoing guidance and information sharing within GMC and the Eastern Caribbean.
– Working with the Admin Unit to effectively manage the budget allocation. These activities include:
- In conjunction with the respective Units/managers, preparing the annual advertising, campaign and promotions budget
- Approving estimates and negotiating fair prices with agencies & external suppliers
- Monitoring and approving invoices presented for payment, ensuring that they are accurate and that they are paid within the required timeframe
- Maintaining an effective system to track and manage these bills and payments.
GENERAL QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENTS:
The jobholder should have:
– Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, or Business-related field
– Minimum of five years’ marketing experience of which at least one year should be in the supervisory/leadership role
– Expert knowledge of the Bank’s operations
– Working knowledge of media planning & scheduling
Computer Literacy – PowerPoint/Excel/Word
BEHAVIOURIAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
-Strong leadership skills
-Excellent Written/Oral communication, Organizational, Presentation, Creative, Investigative/Research understanding skills
The Bank offers an attractive compensation package.
Closing date for submission of applications is October 18, 2019Ref: Marketing Specialist
Powered by Embed YouTube Video
By Deshara Pariag, Counsellor, .”The Centre of Disease Control and prevention has distinguished a difference between mental health and mental illness.” There is potential for anyone globally to be impacted by mental health difficulties and more than half of adults experience diagnosable mental health illnesses each year.
Jobs and vacant positions can be posted here for the whole world to see for free. Have a skill, product or service you would like to offer post it here.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.