Tagged: Banking, Banking jobs, banking jobs in Trinidad, Banking Vacancies, Caribbean Banking, Corporate Communications, RBC, RBC Employment Opportunity, RBC Employment Opportunity June 2020, RBTT, SENIOR MANAGER
June 14, 2020 at 9:29 am #839097leonardovandegriParticipant
What is the opportunity?
In this role you will serve as a strategic communications advisor and Centre of Expertise on media relations and corporate communications to key leaders within Caribbean Banking.
What will you do?
- Accountable for the continued development, successful execution, and oversight of an integrated media strategy and media relations program for the Caribbean markets where RBC operates.
- Prepare and distribute media releases, key messages, FAQs, backgrounders, and other communication products.
- Work as the primary point of executive communication support (speeches, presentations, brief remarks, messages, etc.) for our leaders in The Bahamas, Turks and Caicos, and Cayman Islands, and provide support to other market leaders, when required.
- Provide communication advice and support to our High Net-Worth Line of Business, other lines of business as needed, and large events and conferences.
- Provide advice and direction to corporate spokespeople to assist them in engaging with media, stakeholders and other outreach opportunities effectively.
- Work with the Regional Manager – Corporate Communications on other projects as needed, and work to further develop and enhance the voice of RBC as the leading digitally-enabled relationship bank in the Caribbean market.
What do you need to succeed?
- Post-secondary degree in communications, journalism, public relations, or similar.
- Minimum 5-7 years’ progressive experience in media relations, corporate communications, or similar.
- Excellent teamwork, relationship-building, and collaborative skills.
- Experience providing strategic communications advice to senior-level leaders.
- Exceptional writing, editing, and influencing skills with the ability to adapt for the needs of diverse stakeholders, and often within short turnaround times.
- Knowledge of RBC.
- Experience in financial services.
- Experience working in large matrix organizations, like banks or governments.
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- Interaction with Senior Leadership
- The advantage of working with a dynamic, collaborative, and high performing team where initiative and hard work are recognized and rewarded
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers
City: Port of Spain
Address: 7-9 St. Clair Avenue, St. Clair
Work Hours/Week: 37.50
Work Environment: Branch and Home Office
Employment Type: Permanent
Career Level: Senior Manager/Director
Pay Type: Salaried
Required Travel (%): 0-25
People Manager: No
Application Deadline: 06/26/2020
Platform: Personal & Commercial BankingRBC Employment Opportunity June 2020
We care for all learners – delayed, distracted, unfocussed, accelerated, outspoken, quiet and more. We believe in creating an environment that allows each student to learn at his or her own pace. We aim to bridge the gap between a struggling student at the primary level and their success at exams at the secondary level.
Jobs and vacant positions can be posted here for the whole world to see for free. Have a skill, product or service you would like to offer post it here.