- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year, 8 months ago by owevuhiyasut.
November 8, 2019 at 4:09 pm #647761owevuhiyasutGuest
QUALITY ASSURANCE LINE INSPECTOR, HOLIDAY SNACKS LIMITED, BERMUDEZ GROUP LIMITED
QUALITY ASSURANCE LINE INSPECTOR, HOLIDAY SNACKS LIMITED
BERMUDEZ GROUP LIMITED
Holiday Snacks Limited was brought back to life in 1989 and is now the leading snack manufacturer and marketer of snack foods products in the region. We operate in a dynamic environment and believe that our continued success depends on our Human Resources.
Holiday Snacks Limited is seeking to recruit suitable candidates on contract to fill the postion of Quality Assurance Line Inspector.
The QA Line Inspector will conduct pre operational startup checks, internal audit tests, inspections and evaluations on raw materials, production line operations and packaged products to ensure conformity with established standards and specifications.
- Carry out internal audit inspections and tests including raw materials in accordance with established schedules and procedures.
- Conduct quality audits on all production lines to ensure compliance with established specifications and initiate corrective action in accordance with approved procedures.
- Prepare non-conformance and wastage reports at each shift change in accordance with approved procedures.
- Conduct sampling tests and inspections on packaged products in accordance with relevant sampling plans and procedures.
- Perform all inspection tests as per Quality Plans.
- Perform other related duties as required by the job function.
- Ensure 100% compliance of Human Resources Policies and Procedures.
- Ensure 100% compliance with HSE guidelines and processes.
- Ensure 100% compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices and Food Safety standards.
- Science Technician’s Diploma with 3- years’ experience in a manufacturing environment in a similar role, Or
- University Degree in Natural Sciences with 1- year experience in a manufacturing environment
- Good Oral & written communication skills
- Strong inter-personal and influencing skills
- Computer literacy, MS Word & Excel
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Flexibility based on plan production schedules
- Analytical, logical thought process and meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to translate skills and knowledge to others
- Knowledge of basic math and computer skills
All applications are to be submitted by 15th November, 2019
Jobs and vacant positions can be posted here for the whole world to see for free. Have a skill, product or service you would like to offer post it here.
StudyZoneInstitute.com is the home for students, teachers and parents to find useful information and materials for teaching and learning.Read about active learning, types of learners, learning environments, the students in the classroom, focus exercises, learning with technology, outdoor learning, teaching aids, parents’ involvement and more.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.