June 22, 2019 at 5:39 pm #788629rollforlohswe1982Participant
Job Title: Quality Assurance Agent Digicel
Expected Starting Period: Second Quarter 2019
The QUALITY ASSURANCE AGENT is responsible for maintaining the delivery of exceptional “World Class Customer Care” within Digicel Trinidad and Tobago’s call centre, along with identifying Job Knowledge/ Call Quality gaps and present findings to the Quality Assurance and Training Lead.
They will be part of the QA team that ensures accuracy of information and quality of delivery by monitoring all customer interaction touchpoints and recommending improvements.
• Please note that the successful candidate will be required to work on a shift system.
The Company operates in an industry that works, and in which customers require support, twenty-four (24) hours per day, seven (7) days a week. Given the nature of the industry, you are required to work in accordance with the Company’s scheduled hours.
• Continuously seeks and capitalizes on opportunities to exceed the expectations of customers (internal and external) by placing a keen interest on understanding and effectively resolving customer-impacting issues in a professional and result-oriented manner.
• Observes and evaluates Agent calls and evaluates agent’s performance to derive agents’ performance based objectives.
• Identifies and communicates agents’ training needs to the QAT and/or Team Leader.
• Coaches Agents and hosts & facilitates Calibration Exercises.
• Prepare scripts and communicate to agents to aid with calls where necessary.
• Generates/Posts Weekly Reports based on call observations & evaluations done by Quality Assurance Agents on agent calls and generates Monthly reports on agent call performance for the entire month.
• Performs related work: the duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to that position.
• Working safely is a continuing condition of employment. Digicel (Trinidad and Tobago) Ltd. is committed to establishing and maintaining a safe and healthy working environment and considers safety to be an integral aspect of every job function.
• As a condition of your employment, you will be required to observe and fully comply with all HSE rules / policies / procedures and applicable legislative provisions as well as wear the appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) where and when applicable.
• A diploma or equivalent
• At least 5 CXC’s, with some experience working in a similar environment
• Experience in and with the mobile telecommunications sector would be considered a valuable asset.
• An acceptable combination of academic qualifications and work experience may be considered in lieu of minimum requirements.
Skills & Competencies
• Attentive to details
• Self-motivated and result-oriented approach to work
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to multi-task and deliver against competing priorities
• Ability to build strong relationships and work as part of inter-disciplinary teams
• Ability to strive in a fast-paced and demanding service environment
• Able to operate autonomously and demonstrate initiative in problem solving, decision making and proactive approach to job.
• Confidentiality and trustworthiness.
• Initiative and resourcefulness in the conduct of duties.
• Strong communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to relate to a diverse working environment.
Digicel Group is a total communications and entertainment provider with operations in 31 markets in the Caribbean, Central America and Asia Pacific.
After 18 years of operation, total investment to date stands at over US$5 billion worldwide. The company is renowned for delivering best value, best service and best network.
Digicel also runs a host of community-based initiatives across its markets and has set up Digicel Foundations in Haiti, Jamaica, Papua New Guinea and Trinidad and Tobago which focus on educational, cultural and social development programmes.
Check out these articles:
- Paria Waterfall journey a true workout for hikers
- Sweet sweet sister isle Tobago
- Moruga: A little village right off the shoreline
- Rural vibe in Guaya, end point of Trinidad
- Mermaid Pool hike in sunny weather
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Apply to more job vacancies here
See articles on Trinidad and Tobago here
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.