- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 years, 6 months ago by aishae2229.
November 17, 2019 at 2:03 pm #814141aishae2229Participant
Project Customs Clerk II/III, Fircroft
Project Customs Clerk II/IIIFircroft
- The clearance of import/export cargo in a timely manner, in order to prevent the payment of storage rent and demurrage, and to ensure the timely shipping of export cargo
- Proper processing of regulatory documents and records
- To provide the status of each shipment at any point in time
- Be able to interact with the following Regulatory bodies:
Customs & Excise at all ports of call in Trinidad & Tobago and external Agencies such as TTBS, Chamber of Commerce, Ministry of Trade, Food & Drug Administration, Agricultural Quarantine, National Security, Ministry of Agriculture, Toxic Board etc.
- Comply with the company procedures
- Comply with Level 1 of HSE Employee Responsibility and Accountability
- Comply with Level 1 of client Values & Values Behaviours
7. Performance Measure
- Accuracy of date input and maintenance
- Customer/client satisfaction
- Service delivery
8. Qualifications and experience
- Must be a grade 2 Customs Clerk or higher with a valid licence registered with the Customs Brokers Board of Trinidad & Tobago as per the Customs Brokers and Customs Clerk Act Chapter 78:03
- Computer literate and familiar with Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
- Minimum five (5) O’Level or CXC passes one of which must be English
- Able to prioritise and cope with competing demands
- Competent authority on Laws of T’dad & T’go Customs Act Chapter78:01 2007
- Competent authority with the Explanatory notes to Harmonizzed Commodity Description and Coding System, 3rd Edition (2002)
- Competent authority with the Republic of T’dad & T’go ACT No. 6 of 2013 Amendment to Chapter 78:01 (Electronic Application through Asycuda)
- Must have a valid driver’s licence.
About Fircroft:Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft’s services.Fircroft is registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioner as required under the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679. Fircroft will only process your personal data for the specific purposes of managing your application.
http://www.fircroft.com – November 17Project Customs Clerk II/III, Fircroft
Learn More & Apply
Home – Study Zone Institute
StudyZoneInstitute.com is the home for students, teachers and parents to find useful information and materials for teaching and learning. Read about active learning, types of learners, learning environments, the students in the classroom, focus exercises, learning with technology, outdoor learning, teaching aids, parents’ involvement and more.
Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago – Sweet TnT Magazine
Jobs and vacant positions can be posted here for the whole world to see for free. Have a skill, product or service you would like to offer post it here.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.