- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year, 10 months ago by esazocjuxulio.
July 28, 2019 at 4:57 pm #647393esazocjuxulioGuest
Prime Ocean International Offshore Electrician (Needed ASAP)
Prime Ocean is Seeking individuals to work as a Electrician to Fill Offshore Positions.Eager to get offshore? Get your foot in the door with Prime Ocean. We are seeking Electricians to fill roles with premium drilling contractors. Must have be willing to pay for their own certifications.Successful Candidates WILL:
- Possess a valid: BOSIET/FOET, OGUK Medical, and a valid Passport.
- Reside in Trinidad & TobagoÂ in order to minimize travel costs.
- Have previous experienceÂ workingÂ as a Electrician offshore.
- Possess or be willing to obtain an OGUK Medical and a 10-Panel Instant Drug Screen.
Prime Ocean’s roles are suited to those who are unemployed or engaged in a job which enables them to leave for extended periods of time.
About Prime Ocean
Prime Ocean is a personnel solutions company with its headquarters in The Woodlands, Texas. We focus on drilling, professional services and the engineering sectors.
We support offshore drilling contractors with marine, maintenance and drill crews for working, stacked or rig re-activation projects in the USA Gulf of Mexico or internationally.
Prime Ocean was formed by industry professionals with a passion for providing excellent service and creating long lasting partnerships with both clients and candidates. Our founders have over 30 years of combined experience and demonstrate a high level of knowledge and understanding to create solutions for all personnel needs both direct hire and contract within the sectors we focus within.
We work on a global scale to support the needs of the ever changing and often complex logistics of the recruitment sectors we specialize in.
Prime Ocean is a personnel solutions company with a focus on the drilling, marine and the engineering sectors.
Built upon the core values of excellent service delivery, safety, compliance, urgency and attention to detail, we are regarded my many as the preferred crewing agency and recruitment partner for their needs.
We are ISO9001 certified, a member of the IADC and TRACE approved.
http://www.rigzone.com – July 27
Check out these articles:
- Paria Waterfall journey a true workout for hikers
- Sweet sweet sister isle Tobago
- Moruga: A little village right off the shoreline
- Rural vibe in Guaya, end point of Trinidad
- Mermaid Pool hike in sunny weather
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.