- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 years, 3 months ago by evoanolax.
July 29, 2019 at 5:25 pm #647395evoanolaxGuest
Payroll Supervisor , WGM Limited.
A leading manufacturing/food processing company in East Trinidad is seeking an experienced and qualified individual to fill the position of Payroll Supervisor.
Management of files
- Review Weekly & Fortnightly payrolls for approval
- Preparation of Monthly Leave Reports (verification of leave balances)
- Review the preparation of Statutory payments to various Government Statutory Boards
- Review NIS claims for approval
- Tracking of Contractor’s leave balances
- Plan and prioritise Payroll Team workload to ensure delivery of the work in accordance with agreed schedules.
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of weekly & fortnightly payrolls in accordance with deadlines
- Handle administration of the company’s employee timekeeping system
- Perform any other related duties assigned by Management
- Must have knowledge of Micropay Software
Arima or Arouca or Piarco, North East
For more info visit http://www.wgml.com/careers.html
For over four decades, the WGM (Warnerville Grain Mills) Group has been producing high-quality poultry products for consumers throughout Trinidad and Tobago. We have made the commitment to our customers to be diligent and proactive in seeking out information, to make our products better for you.
As processors and marketers of poultry products, we are proud to be vertically integrated, supplying a range of products to feed manufacturers, poultry depots, restaurants, supermarkets and distributors throughout our twin island state. This means that the quality our products are sustained from egg to finished goods. Our corporate headquarters is conveniently located at San Rafael, Trinidad along with our processing plant and retail outlet.
Whether its live broilers, broiler chicks, processed, frozen and chilled chicken, ready-to-eat or ready-to-cook products, at WGM, we ensure that we uphold our vision of providing the highest standards and premium quality products for everyone involved.
At the WGM Group, we consider the broader interests of society by taking responsibility for the impact of our companies’ activities. We believe our responsibility extends beyond the statutory obligation to complying with legislation, to voluntarily taking action to improve the quality of life for our employees, their families, local communities and society at large — as well as to protect the environment.
We are dedicated to creating a workplace that is safe, fair and enriching. We foster a workplace culture in which the rights, needs and unique contributions of each employee are respected. We also support professional development opportunities for every employee.
Our operating companies are located in many communities around the country. We believe that strong neighborhoods are vital to the well-being of our society and the economy and acknowledge that we have both a special responsibility and role to play in helping our communities thrive.
The Group searches for ingredients and packaging that decrease the impact on the natural environment.
WGM is dedicated and proud to use ingredients and processes that are consistent in good quality and nutrition, for the ultimate benefit of our consumers.
Check out these articles:
- Paria Waterfall journey a true workout for hikers
- Sweet sweet sister isle Tobago
- Moruga: A little village right off the shoreline
- Rural vibe in Guaya, end point of Trinidad
- Mermaid Pool hike in sunny weather
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.