- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 years, 3 months ago by JewelN.
February 25, 2019 at 2:39 pm #756249JewelNGuestNetwork AdministratorLaresa Technology Solutions Limited
Network Administrator – Laresa Technology Solutions Limited
Laresa Technology Solutions Limited
Are you a Network Administrator looking for a new challenge??? Do you have a natural love for ICT but feel restricted by your current working environment?
Laresa Technology is seeking a strong Network Administrator willing to expand his/her knowledge base to actively support Telephony, Security, CCTV and other emerging ICT Hardware and Software Solutions.
The successful applicant will provide support to junior technicians and end users on a variety of ICT technologies. A love for ICT and willingness to learn in a hands-on environment are definite requirements!!!!
This position requires both local and foreign travel. A good working vehicle is required!
This position reports to the Technical Director.
Please Email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “ICT Specialist”
• Design, install and support advanced Local and Wide Area Network for a variety of local and foreign clients.
• Provide desktop and mobile computing support, train users and diagnose problems.
• Coordinate with vendors on basic issues; including new wiring installs, UPS battery tests, network cable runs and desktop / cubicle moves.
• Apply software patches / upgrades and respond to user requests as needed.
• Perform pro-active maintenance on all computing equipment.
• Bachelor’s degree or Associates degree with equivalent work experience;
• A+ and Network+ certification highly desirable;
• Microsoft MCSA certification desirable;
• Advanced understanding of switches, routers and TCP / IP networking.
• Experience with Windows Server 2012 / 2016, Win7, Win10 and Microsoft Office 2013 / 2016.
• Experience with Microsoft Active Directory, administration, creation of user accounts and Internet email;
• Working knowledge of remote connectivity software such as Teamviewer, LogMeIn and RDP.
• Excellent communication, time management and problem solving skills;
• Available on-call some nights and weekends;
• Availability to travel on short notice as necessary;
• Ability to lift 50 lbs;
The Laresa TSL family values its team members, and this is reflected in the compensation package inclusive of an attractive basic salary, vehicle allowance, provision of company cell phone, paid vacation, and corporate health plan membership.
Suite BR102, 150 Boundary Road, San Juan, Trinidad and Tobago
posted about a day ago
Check out these articles:
- Paria Waterfall journey a true workout for hikers
- Sweet sweet sister isle Tobago
- Moruga: A little village right off the shoreline
- Rural vibe in Guaya, end point of Trinidad
- Mermaid Pool hike in sunny weather
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Apply to more job vacancies here
See articles on Trinidad and Tobago here
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.