Tagged: National Insurance Board
- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year, 11 months ago by udaayozaz.
October 14, 2019 at 8:43 pm #647713udaayozazGuest
National Insurance Board Vacancy
SUPERVISOR RECORDS CENTRE
NATIONAL INSURANCE BOARD (NIB)
Responsible for first line management and administration of the Records Centre
- To ensure the storage, backup, maintenance, reproduction, protection, disposition of records are in keeping with the Record Storage and Retention Policy
- To supervise staff daily
- To maintain retention schedules
- To meet with departmental heads/record owners to conduct review of retention schedule
- To provide training and guidance to end users
- To assist in policy development
- To develop procedures
- To ensure that general house-keeping is maintained
- To review requests and queries
- To conduct inventory management for all media
- To manage risk
- To ensure Information Communication Technology Continuity
- To complete performance appraisals
- To prepare and submit status/performance reports monthly and annually
- To assist in the preparation of department budget
- To perform any other related duties as assigned
Qualifications and experience
- Knowledge of the computer and appropriate application software.
- Business Process Mapping and Process Reengineering
- Knowledge of the Provision of the NI Act and regulations.
- A clear understanding of the NIBTT’s vision, mission, core values and strategic objectives.
- Awareness of business policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of Social Security Principles.
- Knowledge of the Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA).
- Diploma in Business Management/ Management Studies.
- Certificate in Records Management.
- Two (2) years experience in Records Management.
- Any suitable combination of qualifications and experience.
Powered by Embed YouTube Video
Jobs and vacant positions can be posted here for the whole world to see for free. Have a skill, product or service you would like to offer post it here.
By Deshara Pariag, Counsellor, .”The Centre of Disease Control and prevention has distinguished a difference between mental health and mental illness.” There is potential for anyone globally to be impacted by mental health difficulties and more than half of adults experience diagnosable mental health illnesses each year.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.