- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 years ago by RobertDiuts.
September 25, 2019 at 1:09 pm #790908RobertDiutsGuest
Microsoft Vacancies Trinidad
Microsoft, Port-of-Spain, Trinidad and Tobago, PermanentMicrosoft is empowering every person and every organization on the planet to do more and achieve more. We have set ourselves three bold ambitions: create more personal computing, reinvent productivity and business processes and build the intelligent cloud.Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. As part of our transformation, one of our key areas of focus is the modernization of our sales motions.The Insides Sales organization is a newly formed organization with a charter to accelerate Microsoft’s growth in its cloud-first, mobile-first businesses along with the traditional businesses. This organization is at the forefront of establishing a new sales model leveraging modern technology and big data and analytics to drive impactful demand response and targeted sales coverage.Does the opportunity to work with customers to solver their technology and business make you tick?Do you possess superior leadership, communications and consultative capabilities? As a Commercial Executive, you will directly with customers and Partners to drive net new and annuity sales.The Commercial Executive contributes to the overall territory plan by developing appropriate licensing strategies to grow net new Cloud and Sales Productivity and Cloud Platform revenue and annuity penetration.The Commercial Executive also develops and sells licensing solutions by driving customer licensing proposals and negotiates with partners and customers to maximize contract value and Customer Satisfaction. The Commercial Executive scales through partners and drives partner-led selling where appropriate.
- Contribute to territory planning and drive partner engagement throughout the sales process.
- Drive Account penetration for volume licensing including Enterprise agreement attach / re-attach and cross-sell / up-sell opportunities, by designing and providing Microsoft Volume Licensing Solutions to Large Organizations and also supporting license compliancy initiatives. • Provide licensing consultation (e.g. negotiating tactics, up-selling scenarios) to account and / or opportunity strategies in collaboration with the sales team and stakeholders
- Define, drive and execute on negotiation strategies and tactics while managing exceptions within “Field Empowerment” and work with Business Desk for beyond Field Empowerment scenarios.
- Coach sellers and partner ecosystem to close deals self-sufficiently and drive new annuity deals
- Develop financial analyses for customers, including MS financing scenarios (where applicable), TCO Analysis and Cost Savings through acquisition and deployment of Microsoft technology.
- Contribute to the licensing community and GLSE (Global Licensing Sales Excellence) by sharing best practices and insights on how to close Licensing Annuity Business.
- Work in a fast-paced, collaborative and dynamic teaming environment with SMC sales teams to effectively manage opportunities and pipeline through the sales cycle
- Present action plans and results to management and use appropriate escalation techniques to stay on top of goals and objectives
- Obsess over Microsoft’s customers and prospects to deliver a world-class customer engagement experience
- 3+ years of sales, business, licensing analysis experience
- Experience in negotiation of licensing terms and contract management required
- Advanced English fluency is required for this role
- Candidate must work from Trinidad and Tobago or San Jose, Costa Rica
- 4 year degree or equivalent work experience
- Software industry experience
- Spanish fluency preferred
- In-depth and strategic understanding of Microsoft licensing programs will be essential and is preferred but not required at hiring
- Positive attitude and a passion for working with customers and partners
- Excellent and demonstrated communication and presentation skills and problem solving abilities; ability to project manage effectively
(identify needs, craft solution, drive to results); effective collaboration skills.
- Demonstrated planning expertise given complex environments; ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities and re-prioritize as necessary
to align with current business objectives.
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent oral, written and verbal communications skills. Ability to successfully communicate with contacts via
the phone, email, video and presentations
- Passion for cloud technologies and changing the world
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
http://www.microsoft.com – September 25
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.